• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BOX CLEARANCE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I saw you needed the starter pokemon. do you need any chimchars? If you do I would trade you one for a machoke.

SirKamyk

Mediocre Trainer/Collector
    Years
    BOX CLEARANCE!!

Hey, since you're on I can trade with you too!
    FC 3137-8008-6212
    My name's Pokamyk.

Ekans and Exeggcute fr Weedle and Caterpie.

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    No worries, I'm on right now. ^_^

Edit: registered your FC, connect to WiFi trading, and now waiting to trade. Still don't see you.
    Oh geez I'm really sorry. I had another trade to do. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

I saw you needed the starter pokemon. do you need any chimchars? If you do I would trade you one for a machoke.
    I actually don't need the starters any more but thanks for asking.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Hi[:
    I should have a few pokemon you want (cant look right now) and i'm interested in basically all of your pokemon (due to me recently losing SS and being left with Pearl (which I traded the pokemon out of that onto SS) I have few pokemon) right now i'm mainly interested in your Crown Beasts, Pikachu Colored Pichu and Shiny Flygon.
    I'll have a list of Pokemon I have later.

tolanator

aka tolan
    Years
    ya. ill meet u in there

filllllleeeerrr

would u happen to know the EVs or IVs or anything of tht sort of the girantina

Last edited:

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back