• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BOX CLEARANCE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
    Years
    I'm in, but I don't see you listed. >_< Do you see me?

Edit: Oh, yay! Got the Pichu! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
    Years
    Hey! I can get you an Arcanine, Bellsprout, Noctowl, and / or Kakuna for an Arceus with a Master Ball! Haha if that's not fair to you, I can get you a few others. Just didn't want to do like a 7 for 1 trade, especially if you can clone, but it's all up to you! Just let me know!

bian

Years
    Umm... once again, can I happen to know the OT, ID , nature, and date of your Sinjoh Ruins Palkia? :)

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
    Years
    Ya that's fine but I actually don't need the kakuna.

Well you got it! I'll start working on getting those three, so let me know when you're on to do the trade! Thanks again!

Edit: Due to a difficulty in finding fire stones on HG, would an Oddish or a Murkrow do instead of an Aranine? And also, I can give you all four of the Pokemon if I can have both the Arceus and a Nidoking, both holding a Master Ball. If you need other Pokemon, just holler as well. Let me know!

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    OK, here's the list[:
    All Pokemon I offer are legit, except for Eevee. Ones I saw one your want list are in red. I can breed/catch other pokemon you want that I do not currently own.

Onix, Sneasel, Snover, Chingling, Chatot, Carnivine, Drifloon, Unown, Wooper, Gastly, Ponyta, Marill, Sudowoodo, Psyduck, Shieldon, Riolu, Glameow, Misdreavus, Poochyena, Oddish, Illumise, Wurmple, Geodude, Piplup, Zubat, Swablu, Pichu, Pachirisu, Roselia, Budew, Wingull, Bonsly, Tentacool, Murkrow, Ralts, Starly, Abra, Wynaut, Happiny, Shellos(West), Magby, Eevee, Ditto, Pikachu w/Surf

Bibarel, Kricketune, Quaqsire, Noctowl, Pelipper, Medicham, Machoke, Steelix, Floatzel, Purugly, Lopunny, Tentacruel, Gastrodon(East), Golbat, Mightyena*Shiny*

Staraptor, Alakazam, Luxray, Empoleon

Jirachi, Palkia

Sadly, I don't think i'll be available for trade until Monday :(
    (Edit: Possibly Saturday between 10am and 2pm Eastern standard time.)

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    hi :D i like this: Rayquaza (Embedded Tower)

when would u like to meet me in wi fi?
    Ok what do you have to offer.

Umm... once again, can I happen to know the OT, ID , nature, and date of your Sinjoh Ruins Palkia? :)
    OT is Kittn, ID is 23797, Nature is impish, date is Aug. 8, 2010

Nakuzami I'll take everything in red except pikachu, murkrow, and misdreavus.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back