• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Box Of Chocolates Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    "My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.""

Now this could be good but it could also be bad. Rather than agree on specific trades I want to make it a surprise, to an extent. You will know what you are getting but I won't know what I am getting in return; I will leave it up to you to decide what is a worthwhile trade. Of course, this means there is a risk that I could offer a great guy and receive a Bidoof in return so it's important to check out the rules below before agreeing to trade.

Rules:
    • As usual no hacks, most of my trades will be caught/breeded by me but if one turns out to be a hack tell me and I'll return it
    • Give me time. I don't have too much time as it is so I may not answer your request immediately
    • Attempt to write properly - any requests similar to "hey dudez cn i haz ur charmander lols!!!!!" won't get to trade with me
    • Make sure you tell me your friend code. If you have one in your sig I'll use that, if you have more than one specify which I should use. If you don't have it in your sig make sure you tell me
    • Despite being random these trades should be remotely fair. If you bring 6 Bidoofs, I'll most likely leave the trade unless we have agreed that the Pokemon won't be very good via PM. Of course, if I'm in a good mood you might get lucky :)
    • No Pokerus Pokemon! They may make your Pokemon better (Or something like that) but I don't want them
    Notes:

• I doubt I'll be giving away and IV/EV Pokemon or legendaries anytime soon (Though the odd legendary may show up)
    • I don't clone so please don't ask me too :)
    • I will happily receive an egg but I won't trade them
    • My thread looks kinda crappy, I'll try and make it look better over time :)
    • Below is a list of Pokemon I want/have to satisfy the rules of PC. For the ones I want you don't need to follow these if you have something else in mind
    • To start I'm going to only offer a limited number of Pokemon to see how the thread goes
    Pokemon I'm Offering

• Bulbasaur
    • Squirtile
    • Charmander
    • Chickorita
    • Totodile
    • Cyndaquil
    • Treecko
    • Mudkip
    • Torchic
    • Turtwig
    • Piplup
    • Chimchar
    • Pichu - With Volt Tackle
    I generaly don't care about nature but if you want a specific one, tell me and I'll tell you if I have it; the same applies with gender.

Pokemon I Want (I would prefer if you completely surprise me though)

• Horsea
    • Vulpix
    • Elekid
    • Magaby
    • Aipom
    • Crandios
    • Scyther
    • Poliwag
    • Eevee
    • Any of the original 151
    My friend code is in my sig :)

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
  • Any of your starters female (excluding Charmander, Totodile and Chikorita)?

This is what I had in mind (If any are female, but I can swap):
    -Bellsprout for Bulbasaur?
    -Seel for Squirtle?
    -I can go catch a vulpix for a Cyndaquil.

Last edited:

Pokemafia

what gender is pichu and is it UT?

If this is a deal, then Lets trade tommorow.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Right, this is a lot more work than I thought it would be lol. Definitely think I'm going to hold off until the summer starts

I'll take all trades currently posted tomorrow but won't be doing anymore.

@RN That'll be fine :)

@Macy I don't think I have any females - I'll PM you about it tomorrow :)

@Pokemafia My plan was just to breed one for you so I don't the gender but it will be level 1 UT

@zommy - Thank you very much for the offer but it's fine right now. If I come back to the thread I'll definitely add you to any whitelist I make and I'll can discuss things then

Back