• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Braviary] vs Mandibuzz

Who do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Braviary. I waited until I could catch it to use it on my team in my first play through.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Braviary. I wish there was a way I could use him as my Flying type in the 3rd game, but it takes just too long to evolve.

Ritzz

Bazinga
    Years
    I was so pissed that Mandibuzz wasn't available in White. I never got to hear Vullaby's or Mandibuzz's cries. :'(

Braviary's not that bad I guess. It's slow growth probably drove me to hating it, even though Mandibuzz would probably have the same problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    I like more Vullaby, Ruflet, it's head its like a Natural-Plillow x) hehe but in Braviary and Mandibuzz, I like more Braviary, it's more cool and strong (i think)

Back