• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well duh of course you would want to talk about Ash Toto XD He is the best =3
    I love the banner in your sig!He is just so adorable you wanna hug him to death in there!XD
    I know its just such a cute scene hehe

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Heheh,indeed^^Ash is so cute there =3 It's a shame I never got to see that episode cause Ash sure does look cute in that scene X3

HIII pikastar! ^_^*Huggle back*I am doing great now!=3*Bounces off the walls*XD
    How are you doing now?^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am so glad you are doing great! Well right now I am okay, but I am tired. XD Wow...you are hyper..YAYY!

What of kind of shoes you like to wear?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, I haven't seen her in a while. I hope she is okay. *is worried* She must be so busy now.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Sorry that I haven't been online guys.^^; I have been busy with school, work, and a bunch of other stressful stuff. x_x But I am okay to those who were worried.=3

HIII pikastar!*Hugs*How are you?^^I missed you so much while I have been gone!What have you been up to lately?=3
    Oh yeah, my favorite shoes are tennis shoes.^^

HI Stevo-Kun!*Glomps*I missed ya!I am doing good, as always XD How has my wonderful big brother been doing?=3

Hi LM!^_^ OMG it's so great to see ya!I have missed you so much!How are you and what have you been up to?=3

OMG!That just gives me all the better reason to get that DVD Toto!I love that episode XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Bree! *hugs back* Omg...I missed you too. So glad to see you again. Well I been working, chatting, relaxing, watching anime. Same ol same ol. How about you? Cool tennis shoes are good shoes to wear. ^^ Again, I so glad to see you again. ^____________^

Back