• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Breeding 5IV Phiones; Help me complete my Pokedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    I've got over 6 boxes of 5IV Relaxed Phione eggs that I'd like to trade off. Below is a list of pokemon I'm currently willing to trade for, and I will keep it updated as trades are made. I really don't care about IVs, but if you could send over a PP Up/Max with your pokemon, that would be wonderful. :pink_love: And of course I'm totally willing to hatch the eggs before I trade them if you'd like.

FC:
    3110-6091-3289

Pokemon I still need for my Pokedex:

Gen 1
    Spoiler:

Gen 2
    Spoiler:

Gen 3
    Spoiler:

Gen 4
    Spoiler:

Gen 5&6
    Spoiler:

Thanks everyone! :15:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    i can give you a paras! and a growlithe! My Fc is 2337-6985-4948

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Thanks! I've added your FCs. Are you okay with eggs or would you like hatched Phiones?

Awesome, thanks! What's your FC? Also, egg or hatched?

anything is fine, ill be on most of the day today so let me know when youre good to trade

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I can get you at least ten of these pokemon and several PP Ups, but I have Phione already, so I'll help for free.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    anything is fine, ill be on most of the day today so let me know when youre good to trade
    I'll be on for the next two hours, so shoot me a trade request whenever. :)

I can get you at least ten of these pokemon and several PP Ups, but I have Phione already, so I'll help for free.
    Really?? Thank you so much!! ^^ Can I still give you Phione eggs? That's really all I have to trade with. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Sure. I'm ready to trade now, and I've added you already. If you can, could you trade me any of these pokemon? I'd trade them back.
    Sure thing, let me pick up the ones I have from my Pokebank.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Awesome! My IGN is May, and I'm online now.
    Alright, I've got your mons. :) Getting on now.

Here's what I have:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    Thanks! I've added your FCs. Are you okay with eggs or would you like hatched Phiones?

Awesome, thanks! What's your FC? Also, egg or hatched?

hatchet would be perfect^^
    Kette 4184-4102-0499
    just message me if you have time^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back