• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    I didn't realize Phantump evolved by trade either haha.
    And Salamence has always been one of my favorites, just never had the time to breed it.
    Thanks again! :)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    Can I get one of your leftovers? A 5IV HA bagon (not SpDef). (or another IV-spread if you haven't got one with HA)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    If you want to breed one especially for me, I'll adjust my request.
    Adamant HA Bagon with 5IV (not SpAtt) and egg move Dragon dance.
    That would be awesome.

Take your time and tell me if you want anything in return. (I have female eevees with 3 IV's to get started breeding on you current project if needed)

EDIT: If it can still learn that by breeding? On bulbapedia it shows dragon dance only as an egg move till generation IV?

Years
  • If you want to breed one especially for me, I'll adjust my request.
    Adamant HA Bagon with 5IV (not SpAtt) and egg move Dragon dance.
    That would be awesome.

Take your time and tell me if you want anything in return. (I have female eevees with 3 IV's to get started breeding on you current project if needed)

EDIT: If it can still learn that by breeding? On bulbapedia it shows dragon dance only as an egg move till generation IV?

That's fine. Dragon Dance is still an egg move too, so that won't be a problem.

HMH

Poke-Hopeful
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Hi there! Could I please have a Cyndaquil? It can be any kind and have any stats. In a Pokeball though? :)

Thanks!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hello! Would you mind breeding me an ice punch wreavile with a helpful nature? I can wait for it if you're busy. :) Thanks!

Years
  • Hello! Would you mind breeding me an ice punch wreavile with a helpful nature? I can wait for it if you're busy. :) Thanks!

Someone asked me to breed them that a little while ago. Accidentally deleted their message and couldn't remember it until now. Was that you? And yes. I will get this done for you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Someone asked me to breed them that a little while ago. Accidentally deleted their message and couldn't remember it until now. Was that you? And yes. I will get this done for you.
    Yeah, it's me. Haha. Thanks!

Years
  • I asked for an adamant bagon with dragon dance a few days ago. Thanks :)

I've had that done for you :)

I'll send it over tomorrow. Got a few trades lined up. Sorry for forgetting to send it over >.<

Hello! Would you mind breeding me an ice punch wreavile with a helpful nature? I can wait for it if you're busy. :) Thanks!

Got it done for you. I'll trade it to you later today :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, i'm not here to request anything just yet but I wanted to thank you in advance if I ever needed your assistance :D and i'm sure i speak for everyone when I say we appreciate it lol

Back