• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen breeding Infernape

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    ok, i've been trying really hard to breed my lvl 64 infernape with a Gentle nature. its male and quick tempered. any ways i can breed it? ive tried with abra, and many others and they end up hatching the other pokemon (not a chimchar). please help me? if you just want to email me, [email protected]. or just reply lol

White Dragon ZB

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Use a ditto, you can catch it in the grass patch just to the right of the city on the far left of the map. You just need to have the national dex first.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Use a ditto, you can catch it in the grass patch just to the right of the city on the far left of the map. You just need to have the national dex first.

i haven't beat the elite 4 yet. i can't beat the chamipon yet. ive seen everything except for his Moltoic or how ever you spell it lol.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    do u have wifi ill happily trade u a ditto 4 something u have btw i think its agenst the rules to post ur email or links to site other than on your profile or signature

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    do u have wifi ill happily trade u a ditto 4 something u have btw i think its agenst the rules to post ur email or links to site other than on your profile or signature

yea i have wifi. but i don't have the national dex... does that matter? and oh.. oops lol

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    nope it doesnt matter just tell me ur fc mine in my sig and wat can u trade me for it do you hav a croagunk or its evo?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • You're not getting a Chimchar because your Infernape is Male. When an egg hatches, it will always hatch into the lowest Pokemon in the Female's evolution chain. The males pass Egg moves down. So yes, the only way you will get a Chimchar is by breeding your Infernape with a Ditto, or trade for a femal Infernape to breed it with.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    nope it doesnt matter just tell me ur fc mine in my sig and wat can u trade me for it do you hav a croagunk or its evo?

my fc is 0860-3082-3264
    and yup a lvl 26 male croagunk. but i can't trade right now. i have to go to work haha. but ill be home either at 8:15 or 11:15. lol

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    ok ill add u so pm me when you get back home
    btw its 8.45pm here in england so nearlly time for my beddybies at 12pm

Back