• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding/Trading

Years
    i was doing dream world while waiting, then realized i forgot the fire stone. but now it just keeps saying you failed to respond. let me try reconnecting :/

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
    Not sure if I PM'd you or not, I cleared out my entire Inbox yesterday and lost track.

I don't have an evolite, but I am interested in the Cryogonal/Master Ball. Is there anything you'd like from my thread? I have a list of a bunch of items if you're looking for one in return!

Years
    Just checked, and I cant find my Cryongonal :/ But if you havent gotten the evolite the game gives you it's in Castellia City.

And i couldnt find any dex fillers or items that i wanted in your thread, sorry :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    hey im interested in ur shinies the floatzel and arcanine check my thread for what ull want

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I'll trade you an Eviolite, Leaf Stone, and Shiny Stone for a Female DW Eevee, Female DW Dratini, and Female DW Poliwag

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    I'm wondering if you have the following Pokemon...

Natu
    Bellossom
    Slowking
    Unown
    Steelix
    Snubbull
    Scizor
    Miltank

Please check my thread for the Pokemon above

Years
    @Lycaninja I would need more for those (the eevee has like an 8,000 step count to hatch an egg and a 5% chance it'll have the dream world ability. Dratini is 20% chance with a 10,000 step count)

@Cazzler I have Snubbull, Miltank, and Natu. The rest require trade items/evolutionary stones. And unown cant breed.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    @Lycaninja I would need more for those (the eevee has like an 8,000 step count to hatch an egg and a 5% chance it'll have the dream world ability. Dratini is 20% chance with a 10,000 step count)

@Cazzler I have Snubbull, Miltank, and Natu. The rest require trade items/evolutionary stones. And unown cant breed.

What would you like for them three?

Years
    Well, I would like these (not all of them of course, just make me an offer):
    Evolite
    Leftovers
    Choice Scarf
    Lugia

If your looking for a specific pokemon with certain IVs (i can promise 2 IVs, unless it's a DW female) and EVs I can breed/train one for you.

Back