• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Breedject and Utility Pokes+Items!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Would love to get the firestone to evolve my eevee sooner rather than later

FC: 1263 6992 1289
    IGN: Jacob

Availability within the next 2 hours

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Its odd I know that is my friend code but you are the second person to not show up on my friends list guess something is wrong with my 3ds found you on passbyer though

Years
    A Fletching would be ahmazing!! and honestly the magikarp might make a great addition since i am so early on in the game :) i will be online in a few hours and then i can post my friend code.

thankyou in advance

Years
    I wont deny taking another pokemon ever hah :) I havent even gotten to use mega kang yet sadly but I am playing Omega Ruby, i just got it about a week ago here and just trying to get going again. i am not online yet currently i wont be home for a couple hours but i really appreciate it dude! when i do get home i will put my FC up with my IGN for you

Years
    I guess i didnt think about that, it is pretty late your time there. I Live in CST. time zone, im just at work currently :/ i will try to connect back with you tomorrow then forsure, thankyou for your help :)

Years
    I work from 6:30pm your time (11:30am) to 3:00AM your time (8:00PM CST.) but just let me know i understand that makes a difference for avaliblity on both our ends.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2018
    Could I get an Adamant magikarp and modest rotom with a metal coat please

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2018
    can I please get a adamant magikarp and modest rotom with a metal coat

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
    Ooooooh I would absolutely love a utility Breloom and Linoone! A Modest Rotom would be kinda cool to have too. I'm in England, just like you so timezones won't be a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back