• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brian Gabriel's Designs

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
  • Designs

Trainer Card Designs​

Basicly, seeing as my internet has been off for the last couple of days and my laptop is pretty much useless, so no Football Manager or anything. I decided to just mess around on paint, seeing as it was pouring down with rain. I originally started to do some random designs for my Fan Fiction, Everyone's Dream. You can see it in my signature.

Anyway, I was doodling around and decided to do some more. I couldn't be bothered to do any pixel work, revamping, etc. Plus, as I'm on my brothers laptop I can't exactly do any Rom Hacking or go on Msn, Myspace, etc to talk to some mates. So I had no other choice, except for TV which I had on at the same time and still do, Come on Liverpool!

Before I drag on, I'll just point out what I've been doing in this last paragraph. I designed a new Trainer Card that has all six slots for the Pokémon and space for Badges and the Trainer's Name. There is also room for a Friend Code under the Pokémon slots if needed. I also ripped some backgrounds from Pokémon Fire Red and various other backgrounds I could find. Well, you'll see what I've done. This thread is basicly showing it all off and if anyone wishes to use the design can do so, I would appreciate the credit, don't have to credit me. Just don't claim the design as your own.

Trainer Card Design

Brian Gabriel's Designs

Brian Gabriel's Designs

Brian Gabriel's Designs

Brian Gabriel's Designs

Template and a few examples there, as you can see. I think I need to work on the text, it is very light.

Pokémon Slot Backgrounds​

Brian Gabriel's Designs
    Most of them are from the GBA Remake Backgrounds that I ripped and just made into slot backgrounds, simple really but looks alright.

Text & Various

Brian Gabriel's Designs

Just added in the Pokéball I done and Male & Female signs.

Various Backgrounds​
    Brian Gabriel's Designs

Brian Gabriel's Designs
    Brian Gabriel's Designs
    Brian Gabriel's Designs

Just some simple backgrounds, I should be doing more soon.

The Trainer Sprite was created by me, nor are the others in my signature, as we all know they are from Pokecharms.com, so I'm not claiming them. Although I just slightly adjusted one of the trainers arm position as I couldn't stand its previous one. Anyway, I should hopefully be doodleing on Paint again soon enough. Use them all if you will, I'm not making a Request Shop because I don't want to make people Trainer Cards when I could be doing something more constructive or going out, it's hard to believe some people have lives.

Oh, be sure to check my Fan Fiction which has basicly inspired me into doing my work on Paint and thinking about doing a Rom Hack of the story when I finish writing it. But there is no hurry, as I have all up till July to finish it in my spare time due to coursework at Sixth Form, Argh! I'm not fussed about critism, but I always take advise as some people will know. So be free to comment, where I can hopefully make some more designs for people and backgrounds, maybe some sprites, etc. You know the usual drill on these parts of the forum.

- Cheers, Brian.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2008
    Those are really good trainer cards. Could I get one? And is it possible for you to make a custom one for me?

Trainer Card Design: The one with the background and colored slots
    Background: Safari Zone
    Pokemon: Sceptile(f), Blaziken(m), Lucario(m), Shiny Ninetales(f), Scizor(m), Seviper(m)
    Backgrounds for slots: Fourth down in the sixth row for all.
    Name: Meghan

Trainer:

Clothes: Long black jacket over a gray shirt. Blue jeans and black shoes. Black fingerless gloves.
    Eyes: blue
    Skin: White
    Hair: Blonde and long

If you can't do this, then cynthia. Please try though!

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • I said in the post I'm not doing requests. Just use what I posted to make your own, I just don't have the time and don't particularly want to do requests.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Brian Gabriel's Designs

Another example. When I get my new laptop in a week or two, I'll be doing some more designs which everyone is always welcome to use.

Deception: Cheers mate, what's the project your doing?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    these TC's look very nice * Especially the one with Brian * like do you also double as a TC shop?

Back