• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brickson's Bank Ball Brawl Under Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
    Brickson's Bank Ball Brawl!​

Hi There,

The name says it all.... I am looking for Bank Ball Pokemon :D

Rules:

Spoiler:

I will include a link to my spreadsheet so that you can see a full list of my Bank Ball Pokemon. Below I will mostly be providing highlights of what I have.

The Kurt Collection!

Spoiler:

Dream Ball Pokemon!
    Brickson's Bank Ball Brawl Under Construction

This part is going to have to wait for now. Please click on the spreadsheet since I have a lot of them... :P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WwxHyc8iyNwA6FpHJxhB9jLFycdVKbkhiX-vShSE1N8/pubhtml

What do I want?

Spoiler:

I also want to note that Bank Ball Pokemon traded to me will end up on this spread sheet and could make it onto this page. I will not trade any Pokemon with your IGN on it and will not include them in any sort of Giveaway. I am kind of playing around with this to see if at some point I want to turn this into an actual trade shop, but for now I am unsure if I have the time to dedicate fully.

Last edited:

BriCKson

Years
    Bump UP!

This week I have added-

Spoiler:

Many other Pokemon were added to the Apricorn area. Also Drowzee and PNK Shellos added to the Dreamball section. Please click the link in the signature for my full list. Thanks :D

Last edited:

BriCKson

Years
    Are there particular ones you're searching for?

Hi Rednazella,

There are some particular ones I am looking for that I listed in the my wants area, but I am really open to offers. The only thing that I would like is for the Pokemon offered to be in a rare pokeball... Dreams balls, level balls, lure balls and so on. Those pokeballs are not available in current newer pokemon games.

BriCKson

Years
    Bump!

A lot of new Apricorn Pokemon have been added this week and will probably be adding a decent amount more of the weekend.

I am mostly looking for a Cacnea with 4 egg moves this week. Nature, IVS, Gender, Pokeball all do not matter.

New Apricorns/Safari:

Spoiler:

I have also bred egg moves into special ball Pokemon that did not previously have them.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    I have a friendball zubat with 4 egg moves if u are interested?

BriCKson

Years
    I have a friendball zubat with 4 egg moves if u are interested?

Haha. Ya the dream balls aren't the most impressive to me, but I started collecting them and had to try to get them all. I would be interested in your zubat for sure. What would you like in exchange?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Interested in yr friendball yanma. Does it have any egg moves? If not can we do a 2:1 trade for yr friendball yanma and levelball stantler? Ty.

BriCKson

Years
    Interested in yr friendball yanma. Does it have any egg moves? If not can we do a 2:1 trade for yr friendball yanma and levelball stantler? Ty.

Nope, no egg moves on Yanma. Is the zubat jolly natured? If so I can bred both for you but I won't be home to start until 9:30pm MST to start them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Nope, no egg moves on Yanma. Is the zubat jolly natured? If so I can bred both for you but I won't be home to start until 9:30pm MST to start them.

yes the zubat is jolly natured. You dont need to give me a perfect poke as i will be passsing you an imperfect.

BriCKson

Years
    yes the zubat is jolly natured. You dont need to give me a perfect poke as i will be passsing you an imperfect.

Sounds good I should have these ready for you with in the hour.

Edit- they are ready whenever.

Last edited:

BriCKson

Years
    Alright sounds good. The lure ball tentacool is 4em and higher ivs as well. Did you want to go 1 for 1?

Tentacool
    Calm nature. Support tentacool recommended hp/speed.
    Em
    Knock off
    Mirror coat
    Haze
    Rapid spin
    X/31/31/x/31/31. I am still breeding them so will probably get a 5iv.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Alright sounds good. The lure ball tentacool is 4em and higher ivs as well. Did you want to go 1 for 1?

Tentacool
    Calm nature. Support tentacool recommended hp/speed.
    Em
    Knock off
    Mirror coat
    Haze
    Rapid spin
    X/31/31/x/31/31. I am still breeding them so will probably get a 5iv.

sure sounds good.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Looks like the bankball biz isnt as hot as i thought. No one else except u and me trading.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back