• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bring Back Who?

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Well, basically, this thread is about what characters you'd like back in the show/movies. Just choose a few characters that don't show up anymore and give a reason why they should come back.

My examples:

Misty should get a comeback because she was more entertaining than may or Her sinnoh clone, dawn. She was less of a girly-girl and more of a kick-your-butt-if-you-make-her-mad-girl. I always enjoyed watching misty beat on brock whenever he went lovesick over just about any girl.

They should also set up a re-entry for my favorite pokémon movie villain. Lawrence III. Well, at the end of Pokémon 2000 it showed him picking up that mew card, saying "How it all began, and how I'll begin again." Which implies he should make a re-entry into the movies. And he was cool. Very cool. Am I right, or Am I right?

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Lawerence III was pretty cool and yah, they should bring back Misty, Pidgeot, Charizard, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur permanently. Also Richie should reappear somewhere in Sinnoh.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Entei...near the end of movie 3(spell of unown), Prof.Oak figured out the Unown is just making a replica of Molly's imagination. There was a part where Molly remembered about her dad acting like an Entei, and thus she addressed the Entei as "Father". In the end, Entei just vainshed, proving...dudundun that Entei was'nt real and was part of Molly's imagination!

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I think a lot of people have forgotten about Tracey. I don't really remember him in the anime anyway though..

I'd want Misty back, definitely. Or just have her travel with Dawn and the rest of them. I don't care. As long as she appears.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Bashou, Buson, Tyson, Steven, Hyouta, Aaron, Lucario, Lucian, Sebastian, Jirarudan, Tory, and Tracey.

They would make the show so much better, along with Tougan, Riley, Wallace, Denji, Akagi, and Mondo, who have had no apperances ever.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I think Misty should return on Pidgeot in one episode with Butterfree flying next to them, maybe she saw something happening on TV with Ash (Like Charizard did in one movie) and ran to viridian forest to see pidgeot for a ride, and since butterfree went overseas, and we know sinnoh is overseas, I could see that happening, well, in a perfect world =P

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Misty should definitely NOT come back, do you guys remember how boring she was in Johto?

Who needs some bland water Pokemon trainer when you have coordinators on the group?

Kyber-Groudon

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Well, you're entitled to your opinion. But personally can't stand may. Or dawn... Cause dawn is pretty much may only she looks different. I like pokémon chronicles because I get to see some of my old favorite characters again... But still, I never get to see my favorite. Lawrence III (interestingly enough my name XD)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    The new female characters are much better in general, and I don't think the writers would ever bring back Misty anyway. She was kicked off the show like 5 seasons ago.

Kyber-Groudon

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    yeah..... that's the whole purpose of this thread. To name characters you would like back but probably will never get.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I bet that May will return in the Grand Festival of Sinnoh, but that's just me.

I think Richie and Misty should reappear, and even though he decided to be a researcher, I wanna see Gary face off with Paul. Elikid vs. Electivire!

Years
    I personally don't think Misty should come back. She did have a whole three seasons after all. Though I also think that Brock should leave for at least one season, he was in the first then gave tracey a season then he joined Ash for eternity.

They should definetely bring back Lawrence III, that guy was awesome. Some of the old gym leaders/chamions/Elite Fours should make cameos, I miss them...

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    I think that Misty should return, I never thought she was boring in Johto.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Bring Misty back :D And Richie too!

I think Misty is the most capable female trainer that has tagged along with Ash so far, and who knows, maybe she could even start having an interest of being a coordinator. Although it would be cool if she actually had a strong Pokemon for once. I mean, she is a gym leader after all... She needs something more than just a Gyarados.

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    You know, Kanto BF was the PERFECT time to have all those pokes Ash let go to come back. Atleats for ONE battle... Ohh well...

I want to really see Harrison again. As well as Richie, Tyson, and Brandon

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    It's not so much that they should come BACK, because they only ever appeared in a few episodes that aired here in America...but my favorites have always been Butch and Cassidy. I'd love to see way more of them and wish they had more attention paid to them.

Back