• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

British father hangs himself on live webcam.

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
    This is going to sound horrid, but if I had been in the chat room, I would have been egging him on to do it as well. If someone is whining about how life is horrible and "Oh, woe is me I should just die," I would say, "Then do it." 99 out of 100 times, they won't. And you know why? Because they aren't serious, they're just looking for attention. Any troll knows this fact, so I'm not surprised at all that they were saying this. I am surprised that the guy actually was serious. However, there was know way the chatroom-goers could have known that.

Why the hell should the chatroom be closed down? It's not their fault. It's not the users fault. It was they guy who did it's fault.

Personally, I find it amusing. But I guess I have a sick mind when it's after midnight.

Back