• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brittani's Gallery Of Awesome (kinda)

Years
  • Here is a couple pieces of my pokemon artwork lol, i will add more as i do it. Let me know what you think.

Baby Suicune..
    Spoiler:

Umbreon wallpaper.
    Spoiler:

I know they look like dogs, i like dogs, and thats how i draw them lol. Anyway i hope you like them..

Years
  • Baby Suicune looks like a puppy hehe, so cute! Love its pose, and those paws, aaaaw. I like the Umbreon too. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    loving that suicune, you should do the other 2 dogs, would be awesome :)

also (sorry to post again straight away) but would you do a metagross, metang and beldum wall paper? they are my favourite pokemon and it would look awesome :)

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • The Suicune is just darling. Although I kinda wish you did the white ribbons a bit bigger, it makes sense considering it's just a baby.

However, the Umbreon desktop... looks kinda unprofessional. The drawing is pretty good, kinda looks a bit off with the toes and everything, but the background... kinda looks ugly to be honest o.o I think it would look a lot better if you used a photo reference layer, and then drew under that to make it look like it has more depth. Once you understand how the scenery is set up you can then start setting up your own backgrounds, without the use of a reference layer.

Back