• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brock's eyes

dandude55555

Master of All Pok?mon
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    thanks i was looking for pics now i know why they are closed they are scary.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    u mean he has his eyes closed all the time except in that freaky pic?
    oh god. its really really weird.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I think his eyes are open, just really small...

Remember Brock's original character design was simply as a rock-type gym leader, so his face was made to have a craggy look to it. When he was first designed, theu had no idea that he would become a main character in the anime...

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    those eyes make brock look like a dead-ringer for a character on the anime show "One piece". huh, i never knew that brock wasn't meant to be a main char. on the anime. *off-topic* i think that brock's little brothers should at least look somewhat different than him. come on, jiroo, the other 1,000,000 brothers, and his dad, flint, all have the exact same face.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    OMG, I am scared for life:paranoid: ..... Now I know why he always keeps his eyes closed XDXDXD

Hmmmm, if his eyes are always closed, then how does he see?

Years
    *dies of fright after seeing Brock's eyes*

OMG! It's so scary... o__O; No wonder he always keeps his eyes closed...
    But I have a question ~ How does Brock see when his eyes are always closed? ^^;

Back