• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BROKEN;;

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

Destiny Saviouer
    Entralink Island
    Projection

------

"St-stop it!" The boy said as he grabbed the projection's horns. After a moment he added, "You ass hole!" He punched the projection in the head, causing it to fall.

"Look boy, first off what's your name?" I asked as I ran up to him. "I don't think we'll be able to defeat this thing using physical means, at least not easily. I think that it is some sort of projection; it's not real. I think that these are projections made by the Pokemon; they're basically images of the real Pokemon that the real Pokemon made using it's powers. If the Pokemon has enough energy, it could run this thing forever, no matter what we do." I allowed the boy a moment to think about what I was saying. "So, we might need to find indirect means to defeat it. Either that or gather everybody else and hold it off until it runs out of energy."

OOC: Blame mah phone for stupidness -.-'

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
    The green Pok?mon stood itself back up, and the little pink floating cat-thing -- apparently Mew -- flew over and flitted around it. The beast was about to charge again before a flash of light blinded both it and Lucas. After the light flare stopped blocking his vision, he saw a young man against the ground. Was he brought here, too? He seemed to have knocked the Mew down as well.

"What the..." The towering Pok?mon was blinded, too, and just getting out of its own daze. It looked angrier than before, and had a growl to match. Staring down at the stranger, the deer-beast was distracted and about to step on him. As it raised its hoof to stomp, Lucas charged in, tipping it like a cow and pushing it back a couple meters with him, then thudding with it against the ground. He stood back up quickly, though his shoulder didn't feel in the correct place anymore, and made his way to the new arrival. Getting down on his knees, he asked, "Are you alright?" He looked paralyzed; staring into the eyes of a near-seven-foot beast from ground level would do that, expectedly. He looked to see two of the other people here together, deciding to call out to them, too. "Are you two okay?!"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Mew, mew, mew!" the Mew whined as it pulled itself from under the boy. It scolded it in its own Pok?mon language, though with a flash of blue, its pain was quickly eased. It flew around a little, making sure everything was it working order, before hovering next to the other boy, the one who had not landed on it. It tapped the boy's shoulder and with another flash of blue, a small gasp from the boy and a pop, the shoulder was fixed and together again. "Mew!"

"Are you alright, are you okay?" The man had recovered from his fall and had reappeared from the trees, his eyes switching between the two boys and the Cobalion. It began to groan loudly again, though this time instead of a hearty roar, it was strained and weak. The man smiled. "This is it, we can save it now!" He lifted his arms and using some power, lifted the Cobalion into the air. It struggled against him and tried to break free, but the man's abilities were quite strong and kept it glued in the air.

"I need you to break it and catch what comes out, okay? It should be like a glowing orb or something."

"... Kerin," Kerin said, his eyes trained to the blue ghost. "It can't be a projection, this thing is a Pok?mon! It's solid! Let's just keep punching it until it dies!" His fear was replaced with anger and he was pissed off as much as the ghost was. Then, Kerin ran at it, guns blazing. It growled at him and went to stand but was forced back into the grass with a punch in the face. And then another. "Keep it down, just kill it before it kills you."

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Matthew watched in awe as Lucas launched himself towards the beast before it was able to stomp him out of existence. Matt was still helplessly sitting on the ground when Lucas returned to check on him. "Are you alright?" Lucas asked Matthew before turning to apparently others in the field and asking them the same thing too. He slowly shook of the paralytic stasis that had overtaken him, and got to his feet, wiping the dirt off of his clothes.

"I-I-I'm okay," he stammered in reply, his stance still a little shaky from the fright he had been given. "Where are we?" he asked quizzically, although he doubted that the other boy knew either. Judging by his own sudden appearance, he assumed the others had been brought here through the same means.

Turning around, he saw the green monster get back on its feet, its eyes staring daggers at the both of them. Matthew knew that it was angered that the other boy had taken it down, and was now ready to take the both of them down. "Um, hey, th-th-the thing is getting back up, we are dead!" He said to the guy beside him.

Virizion began stampeding towards the both of them, Matthew was scared, no frightened of the beast that was now hurtling towards him. Overcome by fear, he felt the sudden urge to puke, except when he finally did, it wasn't vomit that came out. A web of fine silk, identical to the one he had unwillingly fired at his loved one, fired from his mouth and wrapped around the legs of the charging Pokemon. When the silk stopped coming forth it wound around the Pokemon's legs tightly; the charging Virizion crashed into the ground, only inches from Matthew's feet. With anger still in its eyes, Matthew quickly backed away past Lucas as the beast continued to struggle against its bonds.

TornZero

Years
    Matthew quickly came to, a little to Lucas' surprise, and joined him to stand. "I-I-I'm okay," he added to the silent recovery. "Where are we?"

"I wish I knew." Lucas then heard a stomp. At least it wasn't the sound of crushing flesh and bone, but that thing was getting back up.

"Um, hey, th-th-the thing is getting back up, we are dead!" The beast was just getting more irritated. It looked like it was going to be tough to beat; at least in Lucas' current condition. Matthew was showing his fear without any problems, but Lucas himself only looked little more than awestruck that it recovered apparently faster than before. Virizion bolted in with a new vigor, and it could be seen in its eyes, but before it could do any damage, a web flew by Lucas' face and immobilized the giant Pok?mon at its legs. Matthew started backing away from Lucas and Virizion; it was clear it came from him.

"Whoa," was Lucas' only answer to bringing down a huge beast-- no, shooting a freakin' web at all. He looked entirely human; was he Spider-Man in disguise? No, that's someone else. Is Matthew part Pok?mon like Lucas? Though it would be difficult to ask.

"Hey, are you part Pok?mon?" Okay, maybe it wasn't that difficult, considering he just starting thinking out loud. Crap. Well, maybe it won't be that bad.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Matthew looked in shock at Lucas, what the boy had said had just shook his world, "No!" he yelled, "I am not half monster!" Matthew was very rapidly losing his grip on reality, slowly losing control of his own emotions and soon enough, he would breakdown in tears. The spider web that had ensnared the beast hadn't come from him, it must of come from something behind him, but even a glance behind him revealed nothing but space.

There were others further off fighting things that looked similar to the one that Matthew had apparently taken down. "No, it wasn't me, I didn't do that!" he shook his head vigorously, trying to dispel the thought from his mind. Matthew knew that he was going crazy, that perhaps this was all a dream, but he knew that this was reality; a reality he had not thought of.

He looked back at the boy beside him, "So, are you part monster?" he spat.

Years
    From where Daphne was, a sudden strange mist cloaked the whole area and her vision too. However, as quickly as it came, the mist subsided and her vision was no longer blurred. She instantly noticed the difference in the vicinity. The space around her seemed distorted and uneven, it looked like as if everything was fragmented and lumpy. Daphne tried touching and feeling it with her fingers but it only bends and contorted like a coat of gel. Then commotion took her attention to a herd of 4 oddly-shaped apparitions along with a middle-aged man that had a....was that a legendary Pokemon? Daphne gasped as she tried recollecting that Pokemon's name she had read through books. Mew! That's a legendary Mew! She was utterly shocked and amazed at the same time, making her mouth open wide.

Suddenly, there was lots of noise and hollering, mostly from that man with a goatee. It irked Daphne a lot, being one who could cooped herself up in a quiet place to read. She cupped her hands over her ears, while trying to stay out of the situation which changed ever so quickly. What was going on? Why was there fighting? And most importantly to a somewhat pacifistic Daphne though she planned on growing out of it soon, who started it? Daphne managed to make out what the four weird things were. From what she had known, they were legendary Pokemon musketeers. She couldn't get their names from her head. The green one was Virizion, the blue creature with a smaller built was called Keldeo if she could remember correctly. And left was Cobalion and Terrakion but she forgot which name went with which. Tilting her head frustratedly, she distracted by the...Terrakion or was it Cobalion?...levitating in midair. Daphne stifled a shriek, not knowing what was going on.

Just then, not far from her, the green musketeer was in combat with two boys. One of them had hurled a silky spiderweb from his mouth and that made Daphne feel queasy. The web had tangled the green legendary down to its feet, barring it from any movement. A thought struck her, one that she felt was quite late looking at the current scenario, and Daphne decided that she should help them bring those wild Legendaries down, even though something in her mind nudged her conscience but she ignored it somehow. All of a sudden coming from nowhere, a brown specter of one of the musketeers bellowed and charged towards her. Daphne couldn't dodge in time and it took her by its horns and flung her. She let out a scream and landed on the earth. She rolled her body to get away from the approaching beast whose nostrils were heaving hotly. It lumbered towards her, its footsteps slightly trembling the ground. Daphne hurriedly got up and brush the dirt of her clothes and body, she also spotted a few bruises on her legs and elbows. Daphne had never gotten into a one-on-one scuffle before and this time, she was clearly unsure of what to do. What am I going to do? Wait, use my powers. Yes, my powers might save me now. But..how? As the creature sauntered towards her, she shut her eyes tight and her fists clenched into a ball. She tried imagining something like last time, but there was nothing to break into pieces or anything to burst or blow up. It came and headbutted her; Daphne did not fall down and instead, swiftly regain her balance and glared at the Pokemon. She was infuriated at the audacity, how dared it hurt her when she meant no harm, how dare it do that! You will pay for this!

Daphne shook her clenched fists by her hips and then in a distance, rocks started to float up and they flew so fast in a blur towards the Terrakion(Daphne finally made up her mind that this beast was Terrakion, since the name suited its ugliness rather the majestic sound of the name Cobalion) and hit it hard on the head and upper body. It let out a angry snort and it kicked its left foot against the ground, preparing for another charge. She was not letting that happen again and this time, broken branches, twigs and pieces of splintered woods from the trees near her were unleashed in an organic storm onto the Terrakion. It roared and charged towards her, but as she braced herself from the assault, nothing came and she opened her eyes which were closed in the anticipation. The Terrakion is suspended in the air right before her with a reddish-purple aura cloaked around it. It grunted haugtily, trying to wriggle from of the grip it was in by the sheer mental force of the Psychic apparently bound it there. Confused of what was going on, Daphne cried, "Somebody, help me! Help me please!!!"

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Words disrupted Lyle's sleep. He groaned a bit, more from frustration than anything else. In his mind, he just beat a monster and a take a well-deserved nap maybe take in the surroundings while he was at it. Taking a seating position and looking around, he could a few more of the shadows from earlier. They were definitely people as Lyle suspected and they were fighting the other beasts from earlier. Good, Lyle thought. Maybe we can beat these things up and then find out what the hell is going on.

Lyle's focus was redirected to the older man from earlier. With Lyle getting a better look, he saw that the men was middle-aged, probably in his mid 40s or 50s. The tied back silver hair gave him youth and age at the same time, a strange combination to say the least. The man ran over to the defeated silver beast, its face still smothered in dirt. Lyle wondered why he would bother checking on it. It was obviously done, but then it all became clear. It began to stir and groan loudly. It was a weak groan as if it realized its days were numbered.

This is it, we can save it now!" The older man said with a smile. The man appeared to focus and created an impressive sight. Using superpowers straight out of a comic book, the man lifted the silver beast into mid-air. The beast was clearly struggling but the man kept the beast afloat. "I need you to break it and catch what comes out, okay? It should be like a glowing orb or something."

Lyle was dumbfounded. Break it? What the hell is this guy on? Lyle punched the thing earlier and it was like punching steel. At this point, Lyle honestly believed he broke his right hand, and that was his punching hand. And catch what is inside? Glowing orb? Does the man want Lyle to remove the beast's organs? Lyle shook his head in confusion. Normally, he would demand an explanation, but now was not the time to argue. They had to solve this little problem of a giant man-eating beast.

"Alright, old man. But how do you want me to break the damn thing? Its not like I have superpowers or anything?" Lyle lied a bit. He did have "powers" but he barely had a grasp on them. If he had better control, he would throw a fireball earlier and probably beat the silver beast with ease. The reality is that last time he used them was when he discovered them?and that didn't end well. Regardless, Lyle took a fighting stance and awaited the man's response. Hopefully he had an idea.

Nakuzami

Years
    Destiny Saviouer
    Entralink Island
    Project: Wind

-----

"... Kerin," Kerin said, his eyes fixed on the blue projection."It can't be a projection, this thing is a Pok?mon! It's solid! Let's just keep punching it until it dies!" He... must not have understood what I had said. It could still be a projection if it was solid. I shrugged it off for now, perhaps we could fight until the real Pokemon was too tired to project it anymore. Kerin ran at it, guns blazing. It growled at him and went to stand but was forced back into the grass with a punch in the face. And then another. "Keep it down, just kill it before it kills you."

"Alrighty then." I said as I ran over to the projection. It was trying to get up, and I felt a little sorry for it It was so small, and pretty much defenseless without the water it could summon. Plus, it didn't seem fair to attack it while it was down. Oh well. I grabbed it by its horns and tossed it. This time it didn't go as far, but it did still receive some damage. "Dang, I'm going to have to learn how to use that wind better." I closed my eyes and focused. I emptied my mind of everything except the thought of blowing away the projection with wind.

I stayed like that for a moment, and I quickly raised my arms once I opened my eyes. When I did that, I could feel the wind appear. I could almost see it this time too. It was... tinted purple, slightly. It lifted the projecion off the ground and high into the air. Perhaps to teh height of a two-story building. It then proceeded to fall and land on its face. "Well, that worked."

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    With the brown figure down, Johann headed to a relatively safe area and watched as yet another person plopped down on Mew and eventually engaged in battle with the green figure, already fighting a couple other humans. Johann understood teamwork to a certain extent--he had to work with the other villagers to restore the place they called "home", after all. But battle was no restoration process. Still, these people were doing pretty well together. Johann couldn't help but wonder how he'd do working with others just like him. No, they weren't like him. They were probably given a seal, too, but their powers were much different. Some even had taken on "half-beast" appearances. Johann was still normal-looking, even while he managed to levitate objects. The seal was in his pocket, ready to be broken. But Johann didn't think the time was right just yet.

"This is it, we can save it now!" The man's booming voice caught Johann off guard. He turned to where the man now stood, and was surprised to see the silver figure high in the air. "I need you to break it and catch what comes out, okay? It should be like a glowing orb or something," the man spoke in what Johann perceived to be a confident voice. The idea sounds weird, breaking some kind of ghostly figure to retrieve an orb, but if he believes it'll work, then I believe it will. Johann was about to head over to where the man and silver figure were when he heard a familiar growl.

The brown figure was up yet again, but it seemed to have found a new target. Johann watched as it rammed into the girl, who was completely caught off-guard. What followed next left Johann in awe. The girl began to make objects levitate and attack the beast, and soon she herself had also lifted it in the air, much like Johann had. Only this girl seemed to have more control over levitating the figure. She cried out for help, but what could Johann do? I can't just let her stay there like that, but what if interfering causes a backlash of some sort that puts her in more pain than she already is? Johann felt someone responsible for not doing more damage to the brown figure than he could have, for losing control of his powers so easily. He took one last look at the man, who seemed to have someone interested in helping him "break" the silver figure. The man can wait. This girl needs help. Johann began to mutter a quick incantation for good fortune for the girl, and began concentrating on the tree he had previously used as a bat. Just like before, the tree levitated high into the sky, but this time Johann positioned it above the brown figure.

"Let's see you take an attack from above," Johann murmured, releasing the tree. He began to walk to where the man stood, not stopping to look back in the direction of the "THUMP!" that followed seconds after he released the tree. He honestly didn't want to know what had happened. Maybe the tree slammed the figure into the ground. Maybe the psychic power that was lifting the beast caused the tree to bounce off and fall by itself. Maybe Johann was right, and the girl suffered backlash from the sudden additional weight on top of the brown figure. Some things were better off not knowing.

When he got to the man, he found the other person ready to "break" the silver figure. He seems like a tough one. Guess I better get ready just in case. He muttered yet another incantation, this time a longer one, so that he could have the power to help out when help was needed. When he finished, Johann took a few deep breaths, and stared up at the silver figure. It'll be one less figure to worry about, right? Once it's "broken", then the others will be easier to take on, easier to "break". All right, then, let's do this!

TornZero

Years
    "No!" Matthew yelled, "I am not half monster!"

He calls himself a monster? He just saved our keisters from an overgrown deer.

"No, it wasn't me, I didn't do that!" What came out of Matt's mouth next was probably more surprising than the fact he spits webbing. "So, are you part monster?"

Not yet... is what Lucas wanted to say, but how was he supposed to explain that his seal hadn't been broken yet? Thankfully, it could be answered later as the old man that appeared with the beasts started talking again.

"This is it, we can save it now!" Lucas turned to look at the old man, and he looked as if he was suspending Cobalion in the air. "I need you to break it and catch what comes out, okay? It should be like a glowing orb or something."

Break it? Is the old dude on some really good crack or something? Because Pok?mon shouldn't be able to just break. And how would they break it anyways? Throw rocks...? Well, to Lucas, it seemed worth a shot because he found a nice ungrounded tree stump to throw. Shouldn't be too difficult to throw a stump, regardless of his being sealed or not.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Alright, old man. But how do you want me to break the damn thing? Its not like I have superpowers or anything?"

"Every one of these Phantoms has a weakpoint," the man gestured to the Cobalion with his head. "Usually, its body starts to crack after a short struggle, like you lot just helped me with. You should see one, either near its heart or on its head. Quickly, find it, I can't hold onto Cobalion for much longer!" He let out a small groan. Though you couldn't see it, the ghost was pretty much knocking against the psychic hold like a Tauros in a ring.

The blue ghost was pulled out from under Kerin and forced into the air by a purple mist. He turned around to look at the girl. Okay, so she could do more than just a little. He could do more stuff too though... he really didn't know how. Last time he'd just punched a guy. This time though, he hadn't been able to get the black fire, or even make several copies of himself. Though, last time, he was way angrier. This time he was just... well yeah, angry, but he was also fighting for a reason. It wasn't like the blue ghost had said anything to make him mad.

"What's your name?" Kerin said as the blue ghost hit the ground. It groaned loudly and there was a small "crick" noise. Kerin blinked at it. Between its eyes was a small crack, stretching out about an inch or two. What, was it made of glass or something?

Nakuzami

Years
    Destiny Saviouer

Entralink Island
    Shatter the Illusion

-----

"What's your name?" Kerin asked as the blue projection hit the ground. It groaned loudly and there was a small creaking noise. Between its eyes was a small crack, stretching out about an inch or two.

"Destiny," I said in reply to Kerin's question. My gaze was fixated on the crack on the projection's head. I thought for a moment as I examined the crack.

"That's it!" I yelled as realization dawned on me. I ran over to the projection and kicked it right where the crack was.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
    As Rose made her way towards the silhouette, she noticed a bunch of other silhouettes walking around the field. There were at least ten other people here. She wondered if they were transported here like she was. Walking closer to the centre of the field, she noticed the air cracking. Wait, no... air can't crack. It looked too solid to be air anyways. It was more like there was an invisible dome right where she was looking. The pieces of the dome fell off, revealing four ghostly figures, a middle-aged man, and a pink levitating cat with a really long tail. Things have never been weirder than they were right now.

The four ghosts - grey, brown, green, and blue - ran from the centre and began attacking the others. Luckily, none of them went for her. Rose just stood there and watched as the ghosts and the people fought. The ghosts were using some elemental attacks, so she figured they must be some strange kind of pokemon. Actually, it looked like some of the people were using strange attacks as well. A boy to her right had just knocked over the green pokemon with some kind of web that came from his mouth, and the grey one was being levitated into the air by the middle-aged man. She must not be the only person with powers! The idea was both wonderful and frightening at the same time. Mostly wonderful, though. Maybe now she wouldn't need to feel alone in her problems.

She knew that she should be rushing in there to help the others, but she was to scared. Any one of those creatures looked like they could break her bones easily. She certainly wasn't all that strong or fast, so what could she do?

On her left, she saw a large tree levitating in the air above the brown pokemon. The pokemon itself was also levitating... it looked like it was being held up by a girl with brown hair. Did that girl have psychic powers? With all the crazy stuff going on, that was probably the likeliest answer. In the next instant, the levitating tree fell on the brown ghost and the girl. On instinct, Rose ran over to see if the girl was okay. It was hard to tell if the tree had hit her or not. "Hey! Hey! Are you hurt?"

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Every one of these Phantoms has a weakpoint," the man gestured to the struggling beast with his head. "Usually, its body starts to crack after a short struggle, like you lot just helped me with. You should see one, either near its heart or on its head. Quickly, find it, I can't hold onto Cobalion for much longer!"

With the beast flailing around like a Magikarp out of water, Lyle found it hard to focus on finding the so-called weak point. Lyle practically failed biology so he quickly gave up on trying to find out where the heart was. It was pretty much a given he wouldn't find that. With that in mind, Lyle focused his attention on the head attempting to find a crack. Squinting and hoping to find it, Lyle tried to remember where he struck it the most. "Ha! Found it! Keep her steady, old man!" Lyle ordered. Focusing all his energy into his fist, Lyle took aim--for the right cheek of the beast. Enduring all the hits including the epic collision with the ground, left a distinct crack on its cheek. It was slowly becoming more prominent and hard to miss. Lyle felt foolish for missing it earlier. It was at this moment, Lyle focused on his memories. Mostly the memories of the moment his seal slipped and flames engulfed the hostile gang. The emotions, his mental state, the spark that released the flames. The moment was a blur, but he remembered one thing. The anger and desperation he felt. All Lyle had to do to light one spark in his fist was to unchain his emotions.

"Alright you piece of silver crap! I had enough for you!!" Desperate to finish this in one blow, Lyle sprinted towards the floating beast and leapt in the air. With a thunderous roar, Lyle lunged forward throwing the meanest punch he could muster. A wave of flames engulfed his fist, throwing his first fire punch he ever throw. Lyle became a living fireball and looked like a meteor flying into a planet. The flaming torrent of pain struck the beast right where the crack was. Lyle could feel the face crumble around his fist. It was an amazing feeling to be truthful and Lyle's face of pure joy revealed as much. As the beast shattered, a small glowing orb fell slowly to the ground. On Lyle's descent to the ground, Lyle managed to catch it with his left hand.

"Guess this is what you were looking for?" Lyle motioned towards the man, holding the orb in his left hand.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "That's it," the man took the orb from the boy's hand, then shook it firmly with his other. "Grayson. Grayson's name. Pleasure to meet you. Though this isn't the time for chit chat. We have to deal with this first." He nodded at the boy before he ran away from the Cobalion's remains and towards the boy and girl standing over the Keldeo.

The Mew drifted over to the girl suspending the Terrakion in the air. She cried for help, she did. So help she shall recieve! Mew pulled brown Phantom from her psychic grip and held it in place. It tried to gesture those standing nearby, there was a deep crack forming on it's stomach.

It seemed that by taking out one, it made the other Phantoms weaker.

The crack at first did nothing.

Then it split. It stretched over it's body, the lines drawing over its body then meeting at the blue ghost's feet. It froze, as if any vibration would shatter its body. Kerin stepped forward and looked over at it, his face screwed up in a frown. The monster deserved it. He raised his foot and thrust it into the ghost's face, it's entire body shattering at once on impact. Like glass. The pieces disappeared, leaving a glowing, blue orb in its place. Was that an illusion, like the field before? He carefully picked it up and inspected it. It was real, alright.

"What is that?"

"Excellent, you got it as well!" Grayson joined Kerin and Destiny, stepping over the Keldeo's shattered pieces. "Thank you. Now please hand it over." He outstretched his hand and went to take it from Kerin's, but Kerin pulled back and frowned at Grayson.

"What is it?"

Grayson sighed. "It's a fragment of Keldeo's soul and I need it to stabilise the seal on this are so please, hand it over. Your friends need help," Grayson wiggled his fingers in the boy's face.

"They're not my friends," Kerin dropped the blue orb into the man's hands.

"Then, your kin," Grayson nodded at the two.

(OOC: If you're posting with Virizion, just make him crack too so we can move right along! I'm having a hard time with words at the moment, so if this seems lacking, I do apologise!)

Years
    Daphne had called for help, and help it came. A boy around the same age as her run forward and with the same unbelievable power like her, suspended a tree into the air and landed it on the brown beast. She shrieked and stumbled to avoid being crushed by the tree, losing her mind power on the apparition. She fell backwards on her backside and the huge tree crushed itself onto the Terrakion. A piercing sound echoed loudly as though something had been broken like glass.

"Hey! Hey! Are you hurt?" Daphne shook her head faintly to a girl who had rushed over, signalling that she was alright. Then, a pinkish-purple cat floated mid-air towards Daphne. A calm aura appeared around the silhouette of the ghost and from beneath the tree, the Terrakion is lifted up in a telekinetic hold. That was when Daphne observed a small fissure forming on the stomach of the beast. The Mew moved its arms, gesturing the others standing about the crack. Daphne stared at the stomach, her face expressing one in deep contemplation and thought. If it can crack, then it must have a weakness. And we must make it crack and break more. A brief flashback of Daphne's powers unintentionally breaking her mother's vase in pieces then lit up an idea light bulb. Daphne found a simple twig and managed to control it with her mind. She made it flew to the crack and pried into the gap. It snapped quickly, not before widening the fissure a little bigger.

How could she make her powers to destroy the ghost? She thought of how her powers would come about. That reminded her of the incident with Janelle and Megania. Thinking about already started to make her blood boil, and recalling their faces caused her fists to tighten into a ball. Without knowing a few stones started levitating around her, and gradually splinters from the fallen tree. The whole cluster of organic matter started to shift into an arrow-like formation and once Daphne had returned to reality, there was a gaping fissure at the Terrakion's stomach and abdomen and bits of woods stuck all over it. All of a sudden, the musketeer released a roar and it started to vibrate vehemently. Daphne's hands and fingers started tingling and let out a faint glow. Very swiftly, her arms moved by themselves and reached out to the Terrakion which was bellowing in agony. A strong blob of several colours was sent hurling to the brown ghost and the Terrakion disappeared into fragments and shards that vanished into the air. All that's left was an area of charred grass and a small orb on the ground.

"What's that thing?" Was the last thing she asked before Daphne collapsed to the ground in utter exhaustion.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Matthew heard the old man too, and like the others he thought that it was impossible to kill this... this thing by breaking it, but after one of its fellow's was broken Matthew began to grow confident that if the others could be broken, then this thing could too. After a second one was destroyed, Matthew noticed a deep fissure spread from under the illusion's underbelly. Taking the chance while it was incapacitated, Matthew inched closer to it, trying not to look in it's eyes; those eyes filled with fear, terror and anger.

Standing over top of the struggling beast, Matthew rested his foot over the deep fissure and quickly the phantom illusion stopped struggling, it almost seemed as if the pressure Matthew put on the fissure was hurting it in some way.

"In all honesty," Matthew said to it, not knowing if it understood him or not, "It was either going to be you or me, and I really don't want to die at the moment." One more glance down at the beast revealed a stare of such hatred that Matthew just laughed.

"You are no different that those stupid villagers," he said raising his foot off the fissure and up in the air, pulling his knee up to his chest as if he was going to do a front karate kick, "so just die!" he jelled slamming his foot down upon the crack.

It seemed as if Matthew had put enough pressure on the crack in his last blow, the phantom released one last painful bellow as the cracks spread like wild fire over it's body. In seconds it had fragmented in tiny glass like pieces, but in time those pieces had disappeared from the swaying grass. Only a green orb remained. Matthew bent down and inspected the orb, turning it over in the palm of his hand. He found no use for it for him so he returned to an upright position; walking over to the old man before and tossing the orb towards him.

Finding his job here done after returning the orb, he turned his back on the rest of the group; walking back to pick up his bag that lay carelessly on the ground. He was happy it had not been trampled on. He grasped the bag by its straps and swung it over his shoulder and began walking away from the group.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    As pleasant as inhaling dirt up one's nose was, Lana soon sprang up off the ground and dusted herself down, her face creasing slightly before she coughed and spat out the blades of grass that had somehow ended up in her mouth. At least she could eliminate herbivorous Pokémon from her potential paternal heritage list (not that she knew of many), that stuff tasted disgusting.

There was a clamour of noise from afar, though in actuality this was Lana becoming aware of her surroundings and not just the damn grass - there had been shouts and banging sounds ever since she landed in the area. The blonde lowered her hood, stashed her 'phones into a pocket and moved to investigate, not that there was much time for such things as a blood-curdling scream rang out and caught her attention fully.

Wait, hadn't she been in Mount Moon? Where were the dumbass scientists and... Wait, Lana had created a good deal of distance between them by travelling down that one fork. She placed a hand to her temple, searching her mind for the right memories, the ones detailing the events before she found herself literally face planting on the ground. She'd sat down, and then heard a strange little voice... Then a light.

"I'm not dreaming. There's no way I'm dreaming," she said aloud to herself, a quiet mumble. Narrowing her eyes, the teenager began to move in the direction of the noise - she wasn't going to find any answers by just standing in one spot, and perhaps someone nearby would know of a place where she could get power (her desire for music was strong enough for Lana to risk 'awakening', not that she felt like she would sprout wings and whatnot in the near future). Still, she kept close to any cover, especially as the noises became louder and seemingly more violent; from the corner of her eye she saw a blue flash.

Her expression almost became one of awe when she finally saw what was going on. There, a reasonable distance from her, were things she had never seen before. Not just a Pokémon but people who looked like Pokémon crossed with humans fighting it. Wait, how did she know that they were Pokémon? Instinct?

Lana felt a little nausea, and something twisted in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't used to this feeling at all and pulled her hood up protectively, wanting nothing more than to bury herself in her music and block it all out - from the look of it the full Pokémon was more interested in their opponents than any bystanders.

An ear-splitting crack suddenly reverberated within her head, and she cringed with pain. Palms pressing against the cotton of her hood, she saw the blue flash from before in unmoving form. It shattered, like it was nothing more than a fragile statue. Then people, she could see people. But were they really people?

No, it didn't matter - she was one of them too. Lana had no clue that there were others, but sticking with them would be a better idea than staying alone (though she would have to bathe, at some point). Maybe they knew where one could charge up their music player...

"Trust me to miss the party," she said in a low voice - her boy's voice, that was - after approaching the two who looked about her age and the older gentleman. "Though they never told me that there were more bestiality fans than my mom."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "That's it," the man took the orb from Lyle's hand before shaking it with a rather firm grip. This left Lyle a little confused, but it put him at ease as well. At least the man was friendly. "Grayson. Grayson's name. Pleasure to meet you. Though this isn't the time for chit chat. We have to deal with this first." Grayson nodded before running off from the remains of Lyle's firestorm and ran toward a boy and a girl fighting another one of the beasts. Lyle at first was conflicted on whether or not he should help Grayson and the others fighting another beast. Spitting some blood to the side, Lyle shrugged his shoulders and decided against it. In his mind, he took one down with little assistance so he deserved a break.

Lyle investigated the area searching for his lost belongings. Most of them were scattered around the battlefield and Lyle made it his next objective to gather them as quickly as possible. He needed the walk anyway. Too much had happened in the past few moments and processing it was going to be an endeavor. As the adrenaline stopped following through his veins, the searing pain from his last encounter had begun to rear its ugly head. Lyle walked with a slight limp, his breathing strained, his right hand practically useless. While he was used to these injuries as Lyle makes it a habit to fight with reckless abandon, this time was a little worse. Perhaps the scale of battle had something to do with it. "At least I heal quickly," Lyle muttered as he leaned over to pick up his bag that was halfway across the field, picking up some loose loot along the way. Padding down his pockets and swinging his bag around his left shoulder, Lyle took a breath of relief as he gathered everything. He also took the opportunity to dust himself off the best he could. At this point, Lyle came to the realization that he was an action figure, he would be the battle damaged edition. His clothes were covered in dirt and mud. His face was likely worse, given the streak of blood running down the side of his face from the cut on his head. As far as Lyle could tell, there were not any bodies of water around to wash himself off.

In the corner of his eye, he saw Grayson standing with the others still, having just beaten the beast. "I wonder if an orb came out of that one too," Lyle said thinking aloud. Though his gait was sluggish, Lyle forced himself to a light run to meet up with the group. He wanted answers. And he wanted them now.

Moments before Lyle had reached the group, someone else had appeared. Looking slightly younger than Lyle and the others (well..with the exception of Grayson, then the person looked a lot younger), the younger boy introduced himself in the most interesting of ways:

"Trust me to miss the party. Though they never told me that there were more bestiality fans than my mom."

With a smile, Lyle barged in with a remark of his own: "Seems like the fetish was a popular one." Lyle cracked a smile while looking at the group. It was one of admirable size. More people were around than he expected. Lyle lit up a cigarette as the last few didn't last too long. This pack was quickly becoming a waste of money. With a deep inhale and smokey exhale, Lyle focused his attention to Grayson. "So, Grayson. Tell me what almost killed me back there and why an orb came out when I beat its ass into dust."

Back