• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brown with Burntnorris and PRV

Years
    • KY
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I mistakenly posted this in another section. Thanks to mod Miss Doranjo for pointing this out!

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I searched for threads containing "Let's Play" and couldn't find one, so anyway...

Here's a little video a friend and I did about a game that I'm sure is very popular around here, Pokemon Brown. It's part eight of an ongoing Let's Play that I hope you will all enjoy.

fmns42

4chan master
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    LOL THIS SEEMS PRETTY KEWL

Just kidding, considering I'm in it. This post doesn't have much relevance, but yeah, any comments, questions, or suggestions you have for us would be nice, and greatly appreciated. Also, you may need to turn the volume up a bit to hear Chukroast talking

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Could you maybe... I dunno... PUT THE WHOLE SERIES ON HERE? *facepalm*

fmns42

4chan master
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Could you maybe... I dunno... PUT THE WHOLE SERIES ON HERE? *facepalm*

I don't have 15 posts yet so I can't :P I tried to but it wouldn't let me. Not sure if Norris will though haha

Years
    • KY
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I was waiting to see if people actually liked it first before I wasted my time embedding all dem videos.

Anyway, here's part 10.

Back