• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bruteroots TM Shop

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
Years
  • Ok chango trade confirmed tm 13 ice beam for squirtle and tm29 psychic for articuno. First we will trade on pearl then I will trade the tms to your platinum ok? Im online ready ok

Last edited:

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I got all pokemoins you need. But, i have all TMs already. So, do you want to trade pokemons for pokemons?

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I havent got anything really to trade ive only trained my team up.

Thats fine. Really, do you want all of them free? I'm currently not in need of them anymore.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • hey, i can give you an ev reducing berry or a dratini of any nature. i also have a few eevees, oh yeah i can get you a treecko, mudkip or torchic aswell. take your pick

for tm rest

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
  • To everyone who posted yesterday I am so sorry I had to leave my computer as felt really unwell im ok now so if anyone wants a trade let me know will be online till 10pm gmt. thanks

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Torchic for TM 14 Blizzard
    Squirtle for TM 25 Thunder
    Chikorita for TM 38 Fire Blast
    Treecko for TM 52 Focus Blast
    Mudkip for TM 22 Solarbeam

Can only trade at 7:00 PM GMT

Lunar Umbreon

The Celestial Spirit
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    I'm interested in Earthquake, Staelth Rock,and Stone Edge TMs, I can trade you most starters [I don't know if you still need all the ones from your first post], and any berry that lessens super-effective attacks.

Lunar Umbreon

The Celestial Spirit
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    I can offer most Pokemon. If there's anything in particular that you want, I can probably trade [if it's within reason].

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I can also offer other pokémon then starters if Lunar Umbreon only have those to offer.

Edit, ok lunar umbreon have more then it keeps like before.

Lunar Umbreon

The Celestial Spirit
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Some of them are their evolved forms. Do you want me to breed them first?

P.S I do not have Squirtle.

Back