• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buddy System!! (Confirmed, Daily article in OP)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I still don't have the update either. It's said to be available in the states, but I don't have it yet :(

Hope I can get it by the end of the day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    I'm in IL in the US. Still haven't gotten an update . This was probably the dumbest way they could go about this. Why even announce it if it is going to take days or weeks to actually be available?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Here in munich, i heared that one guy already has it, but he probarbly has the english version. I also heared that players using the german version will have to wait until at least the 16th.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Apparently not everyone with android has the update in UK so not sure whether they released the update then removed it (not sure if anyone else can confirm this) but it's not on Uk iOS. No word at all on when the update is expected. Again poor communication from niantic they still haven't learnt from their previous bad communication issues. Also if jail broken phones won't be able to use the update then that's another thing that's going to reduce player numbers which surely they would be looking to reverse that trend. The only way this is going to work is if stopping jailbroken phones massively reduces strain on server so they can release another update quickly

Back