• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Budgies Trainer request thread...

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
    Hm... howabout... oh, a Mets (New York Mets, baseball) guy XD I need a good Mets avatar, anyway. You can google a picture, I'm not too particular. I'd prefer number 5, though.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Ok then, do you want the whole Mets team even (including baseball bats and stuff)? Will take a week though...

Eig: please provide a better picture of doctor robot...

Anyone else have requests?

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    What does mean 'better picture'?! Not a sheet or what?! Tell me, okay?

Budgie_boy

Years
    Eig: A more detailed picture of doctor robot please.

I will do 1 METS player, Squall (FF7/8?), Yuna singing (FFX-2) AND Dartz in the seal of oricalcos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything else that people wish me to do? (Please provide adequate(?) details of what you wish...

Will have all done in one go by next week...

Budgie_boy

Years
    I'm glad you found it and your wish will come true by next week.

Hope that you'll request more in future.

Does anyone else want an original trainer sprite, perhaps of them or an anime character?

Glad that YOU ALL take an interest in this thread...
    If you're gonna use the sprites in anything, GIVE CREDIT.
    And mind take a look at the Mystic fog thread> it's on my sig...

Budgie_boy

Years
    Squall: Ok then wasn't quite sure sorry about that. Anyway will do the sprites soon.

Eig: That's ok... Will do my best with the limited resources I have.
    Here is one that I did a few days ago but mucked up on (head is from a fat biker!) and so, is UNFINISHED!

Also doing goku in the pose shown.. for anyone who wants it.

Does anyone else have a request?

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Eeem... Try Gotenks Buu sprite, holding a pokeball... And a back pose please, if you can do this, too. ^_^

Budgie_boy

Years
    Golden Deoxys: I bet that I've got him done already!!!!!!!!!!!(In 128x64 pixel sprite though....)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've redone doctor robot and will attempt to do ANY SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!

But thank you all for taking an interest and posting requests on this thread..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    It ate it again! >_<;;

Stupid computer is eating my posts...>_<;;

Anyways, I was wondering (gonna make this shorter than before, in case the computer doesn't like me again.) if you are still doing requests?

If you are, and would like to, I have two request for you.

1 - A trainer sprite of
    Yuriko here. I haven't seen her in the anime, but I do like her and figured...she'd be a great trainer to represent...ta da...me! :P

If she could have a knapsack or bag, similar to the positioning of these two trainers...
    then that'd be cool.

If extra colors are needed, my favorite colors are purple, blue, pink, aqua, etc.

For poses, etc, feel free to make one up, or use one of these poses.

Lastly, a small detail is that she's a proud but fun-loving trainer. She's hardly ever not seen smiling, so if you can incorporate that in, that'd be awesome.

*But, feel free to make many different versions...this is my second time getting a trainer sprite so I'll be showing them off in my sig, if that's cool with you.*

2 - A Ruki Trainer Sprite.

Basically, Ruki is my all-time favorite Digimon character (human anyways, as Renamon, her Digimon is my fave Digi) and I think she'd make a fun sprite to have as well.

Picture Reference #1, Picture Reference #2

I'm not picky on design or anything, just feel free to go for it! ^^

Anyways, if you have any questions, or need any extra pictures or help, please feel free to PM me *as my net access is infrequent, at best* and thank you so much for reading and considering my request! ;)

Sengfire

Pokemon Soul Catcher PBV
    Years
    can i request all the overworld sprites for ruby and sapphire if you have them? please. and thank you.

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    could i have 1 that looks like me please pm it to me i have blonde hair blue eyes glasses braces braces can be optional though

Back