• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bug Type TM Palette?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Hello people!
    So I'm ROM hacking Fire Red and I wanted to modify some of the TMs. I have the Palette Hex-Value for each TM Type written down.
    All except one... Bug Type.
    There weren't any Bug Type TMs in Gen 3 to my knowledge, but I heard that the Palette does still exist in the ROM.
    Does anyone know the Hex-Value for it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2023
    Hi I search that palette to so if you now know what palette is it please write.

Years
  • this post isn't really true by the way - there's an unused bug type palette that's yellow, unused by the game (unless you make a move bug type). i have found this myself like, 3 years ago (and didn't document the location, like an idiot) that you can see here. when googling i found this thread. i can't find the location of it though, because i suck at looking for stuff like it.

Back