• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bulbapedia is under attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    SUBMIT; PH34R;
    DO WHAT IS RIGHT:
    UNLOCK EDITING
    --CITIZENS FOR A FREE BULBAPEDIA
    JOIN THE RESISTANCE

That's what it says on several or all of the Bulbapedia pages, including the home page. I have to say I agree with it, and that Bulbapedia should be more like WoWWiki and open to posting advice in articles, as opposed to just the raw facts, but as I don't have an account there, I haven't done anything. I just thought you all might want to know. Well, I'm off to bed, I guess post your opinions here.

Years
  • What Spazzy is saying is that the pokemon information website bulbapedia has been hacked and the hackers are campaigning for bulbapedia pages to be able to be open to additions from the userbase, and not just 'facts' posted by the staff without any user input...

I think that's what its about, I'm just translating and haven't checked if its true. I'm sure there's another forum for this though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back