• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    -Alloute ah ic, do u have more then 1 ds then cause thats how i changed my FC, i went of WIFI on my friends DS and it changed and then i put my game back in my ds and it changed again

-Master EVD means effort Valued trained and IV mean Individual Values

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    -Alloute ah ic, do u have more then 1 ds then cause thats how i changed my FC, i went of WIFI on my friends DS and it changed and then i put my game back in my ds and it changed again

-Master EVD means effort Valued trained and IV mean Individual Values

Yes I have a DS and a DS Lite, so I had to switch them around a lot lol

Attrox Ostendo

Meat Stain Lieks Vinnie Gar~<3
    Years
    For this:

Shiny Metagross
    Nature Adamant
    Stats: 364/404/296/202/217/176
    IV: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (aperently it passed the IV test O.o)
    Evs: 252 Atk, rest uknown
    Moves: Explosion, EQ, Meteor Mast, Psychic

I'll offer a shiny Azumarill (don't know how to find out IV's, but the previous owner said they were good...) with Timid nature, and another shiny of your choice out of my collection;

Shiny Gabite, Shiny Hitmonlee, Siny Sudowoodo, and Shiny Larvitar. At least, those are the ones I' willing to trade without cloning. If you can clone for me I'll offer a shiny Giratina for the aforementioned Metagross. Hope to see your reply soon, as I've been trying tog et a hold of one of these for a while.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    -Master EVD means effort Valued trained and IV mean Individual Values[/QUOTE]

If ev'd means that i used them or trained them then i have a few could you tell me what pokemon you want for the shiny chikorita to see if i have it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back