• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Neoseeker? O_O I admit its a great site, but watch it quite a few of those members poke sav. (had recieved a few in the past that were hacks from there -,-)

Years
    yea i think ive already gotten a few so ill prob need to go over some of my guys...anywho i forget if the shiny togekiss was part of our original trade...i dont think it was so i would like that...and i guesse ill also wait for ur update :)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Nope Togekiss wasn't part of it I believe (will search my thread tomorrow xD). Yeah I'll update once I can get some time >.> (been a bit busy with after school work ><). Any how well I did recieve a shiny Hippowdan (femal version, Black) if that interests you possibly? :) if not I'll try to update my dane thread :P

Years
    Hey sorry for the late reply. I've been pretty busy lately. I can take the pokemon tomorrow or Thursday; I can't train them until Friday however, so it's all your choice.

Years
    -latios ah alright then we'll add that to the list :P and i might take the female version...ill think about it :)

-Ultima yea sure thats np. after thursday i wont be avaible to trade since i got my party on the 29 and a midterm on the 1st ><

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Add to the list? O_- if you have this trade saved on a document I would love to know X_x

Years
    -latios ah alright then we'll add that to the list :P and i might take the female version...ill think about it :)

-Ultima yea sure thats np. after thursday i wont be avaible to trade since i got my party on the 29 and a midterm on the 1st ><

:P I can probably get you them EVed after the weekend. Just depends on my schedule. As long as you get them eventually I really don't think it matters [though the sooner the better].

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Check my thread again? Really don't think you'd like anything, but I need a clone of Sharpedo :) Thanks!

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Wish Kangaskhan

interested in this. Can you pm me the date, nature, OT and ID on it please?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    if you've got an EV'd shiny Espeon I give up, if not all well and good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back