• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    -natedog yea sure u can redis...all my pokemon are redis its only fair :)

-rick yea i like those 2 pokemon...do u want the milktank i got from nate and what else do u want?

-Dark Wolf ill check ur thread

cool, i'd like the miltank and pikachu, if ya don't mind. i'll be on! with both + 2 fillers

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    yeah, i'm down to trade now. waitin online!

awesome, ill wait on for the clones. thanks again man, your selection is unbeatable

edit: hey, ya there? somethin probably came up. ah well, i'll need those cloned and traded whenever youre available mate

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    -Fireheart oh well thats np then...did ur bro realese like all ur egg move pokemon?

no... even worse... he messed with my AR [the one that I ONLY use for cloning!] and bad stuff happened...

Alright, ill see if I can work with this now...

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    -Latios yes i do :)

Oh, would you possibly be interested in a evd Timid (amaizng Ivs) evd Lucario (or the Rilou itself) for it once you finish using it?^^;

Years
  • err not sure what ur getting at...maybe u dont know how it works...i have the secret key and the secret key wonder card. i still have 5 copies left to give away but once i recieve the wonder card ill always have the secret key...maybe ur thinking its some sort of hold item...if so then its not a hold item its a key item i hope maybe that clear its up

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    err not sure what ur getting at...maybe u dont know how it works...i have the secret key and the secret key wonder card. i still have 5 copies left to give away but once i recieve the wonder card ill always have the secret key...maybe ur thinking its some sort of hold item...if so then its not a hold item its a key item i hope maybe that clear its up

Oh -,- thought that once you trade or get rid of the card the key is also taken away... now I feel stupid xD.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Gah sorry dude can't ATM :( I'm just on now to do any "small trades"^^; by boxes are too full of things I need to update so I'm a bit disorganized to a trade this large O_o

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh and I don't know if your still interested but the timid shiny Zapdos is evd you interested? :) (also have the original copy)

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Interested in

Shiny Umbreon
    Nature Impish
    Stats: 371/152/280/113/336/145
    Moves: Protect, Moonlight, Toxic, Confuse Ray

Shiny Bagon
    Nature Adamant
    IV: 31/31/31/29/31/29
    Moves: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance