• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bush's War Room

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Bush's War Room

This is where you can head up against me over Wifi. Do not be confident nor worrysome when you see the banner at the top. They are simply pokemon I like and I may not have them/may not use them for the battle/may have them and might use it against you. I will not reveal what pokemon I will use against you initially.

The matches will be at standard 50 or standard 100, but for now it will be only standard 50 since everyone just got the game not to long ago.

If you want to fight me, post in this thread and I will PM you for when our battle will be. If I am online at the time of your posting, I will be probably be ready then and there.

Rules for fighting me:

1. Results will be posted in this thread.

2. The amount of pokemon used will be pre-determined. I will probably decide based on my mood, but if you really want to use a certain amount of pokemon then I will probably let your request be.

3. If you will use a legendary, you must tell me before hand. If you do use one, you can only use one.

4. No doubles are allowed (ie: You can't have two Charizards in your lineup).

5. Rules may be edited or added.

6. No whining.

-----------

Wins:

Losses:

Ichida beats me with 5 pokemon remaining out of 6.

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    It's both a challenge and topical comedy. Gotta love it. :P

I'm up for a full-team battle anytime you see me online on MSN or AIM. If you're okay with one legendary, then I'll be using one.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    I just beat the 4th gym, but i'd love to battle. No legends on my team, but I would like to battle you in a double battle.

Back