• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Butterfly deck

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2004
    This is my deck

Pokemon- 20
    3 Caterpie
    2 Metapod
    2 Butterfree
    2 Meowth
    2 Persian
    3 Venonat
    2 Venomoth
    1 Kangaskhan
    1 Chansey
    1 Dunsparce
    Trainers- 21
    2 VS Seeker
    2 Bill's Maintenance
    2 Switch
    2 Potion
    2 Steven's Advice
    2 TV Reporter
    2 Great Ball
    2 Professor Oaks Research
    2 Wally's Training
    2 PokeDex Handy909
    1 Celio's Network
    19 Energys
    Tell me if this is modified,tell me what modified is pleas , all the cards here ar RS and up
    :classic:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Could u please tell us what sets the Pokemon are from? There are about 4 different Butterfree, 3 different Kangaskahn, and 3 different Persian. I'd like to know what I'm dealing with before I start fixing...

Dark Raichu

GBA FR and LG RULES!!!!!!
    Years
    A couple more Dunsparce so you can get a bench quick. I like the Butterfree so that is ok. Get rid of the meowth and persian and add a couple more Chansey and Kangaskan for more stronger basics. And i really like the new Scyther from FR and LG. You also have way too many trainers of only two a piece. Get another Celio's Network or two and maybe some life herbs. It is very good deck with that butterfree.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    I think 19 energies is not enough, but that's my opinion. If You have Your whole bench full, You might want to give the Pokemon there some energies, so...

Back