• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

byt411's pokemon shop

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Hello! Here you can buy or sell pokemon.

Service:Any pokemon you trade with me will hold a master ball or a rare candy!

Service:I can multiply pokemon for you.Don't Rush or I can't do anything for anyone.

Legendarys that I have:All Sinnoh Legendarys Exept Shaymin Sky Form(I have Shaymin). I also have A Articuno,Zapdos,10 Aniversary Suicune and Registeel.

I am looking for shinies !
    Shinies have:

Lv 100 Arcanine Hoenn Quirky

Lv 52 Lucario Soloaecon Town Egg hatched Adamant

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Radioactiveman Do you have any GBA legendary Exept Articuno,Zapdos and Registeel?

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    how bout a deal? tou dont have any shinies but i need my shiny dratini and machoke multiplied "not hacks" can you make me 3 or 4 of each and you can keep a spare of each for yourself "im kinda giving them to you in a way so could you give me some masterballs attatched to clones if possible?"

Back