• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Calculated Insanity] >>Lv.1<<

Years
    Thought I should show some of my Pokémon and some other sprites I have done
    here at The PokéCommunity.​

Fakemon

Here are some Fakemon Scratch Sprites
    Fire type starters

Kitturn        Felaze              Lauva

Revamps

Old sprites revamped with D/P colors to make them look better
    2nd Generation Revamps

Venamoth  Snorlax  Typhlosion  Mareep

Edits

Some crazy little edits of Pokémon Sprites :3
    Drum Roll...

Batlax   BeachBoy  Toast

Other

A few of my Non-Pokémon related sprites
    The World Ends With You

Konishi      Kariya

Okami

Amaterasu

Years
    I really REALLY like your revamps, very skilfully done
    slight nitpick though, the borders are still all black, if you change that up a bit, they would look a lot better :)

Not sure about your Fakemon though, slight shading and anatomical issues. But Fakemon scratches are pretty hard to do, so kudos for doing as well on em as you did.

Years
    I really REALLY like your revamps, very skilfully done
    slight nitpick though, the borders are still all black, if you change that up a bit, they would look a lot better :)

Not sure about your Fakemon though, slight shading and anatomical issues. But Fakemon scratches are pretty hard to do, so kudos for doing as well on em as you did.

Thanks for the excellent rate, with scratch sprites anatomical issues are always a problem because there done from your own drawings and getting the body shapes right is hard.
    If I do get down to it I will change the black borders but I am not sure I will get back to those however I will definitely use that advice in the future if I choose to do other revamps.

That fakemon sprites look awesome. Can you make backsprites from scratch as well?

I guess I can but I sprite rarely and only do these in my free time.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    I love the revamps. They're almost perfect. Almost.

I really don't know what to say about the fire starter. Lauva looks like a really bad Arcanine and the other two are just plain ugly.

The Batlax and Beach Boy are really well-done. The Rotom Toast From would look better with different colors. It also looks like a fire type and not an electric type.

Years
    I love the revamps. They're almost perfect. Almost.

I really don't know what to say about the fire starter. Lauva looks like a really bad Arcanine and the other two are just plain ugly.

The Batlax and Beach Boy are really well-done. The Rotom Toast From would look better with different colors. It also looks like a fire type and not an electric type.
    Do you not like the spriting in the starters or just the look? :/
    The Rotom Toast Form (not from) is a fire form like the Oven Form, that is what it is an edit from, that is also why they are the same color.

Back