• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call to Arms

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
    Game Name- Call to Arms: The First Age
    Made With- Rpg Maker XP (English)
    Introduction- This game is my first game and is NO WHERE near completion so don't be too harsh and my method of storyline creation is a bit unorthodox so any story plot could be changed at any time.
    Story-
    You begin your quest in Kakara Village, a small town in the kingdom of Karnas(Car-Nuss). While in this village you continue having these strange encounters with a man who calls himself "Mr. Info". Mr. Info is apparantly a very wise man and teaches you many things throughout your time in Kakara. One day while you are helping out Shopkeep Steve a mysterious blonde haired man appears in town with a letter from the King of Karnas. What could this letter say? Who is this blonde haired man? All of this will be answered in THE DEMO!

Features-
    ABS by Prexus!
    Advanced Message Features by Dubealex!
    CMS by The_Darklord!
    Name Input System!
    Completely Choice Based!

Screenshots
    Call to Arms

In game(Main Character has a sword!)
    Call to Arms

Name Input System!
    Call to Arms

(Mods forgive me for this one I just like how I edited it) Title Screen

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Wow, even for a town map that is very open. Try and keep everything close together as towns are more 'Boxed in'.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I just love the title screen. The rest is not... well, good.

Back