• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calling all spriters (err... or whatever you call yourselfs)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Hey guys, im about to start some new pokemon hacks (Pokemon PsychoBlack and Pokemon BoneWhite, check em' out in the pokemon rom hack section) and I need sprites for the games. Here's what I need:

Original Prehistoric Pokemon
    Original Ghost Pokemon
    Original Zombie Pokemon
    Mutant Pokemon-
    Spliced pokemon (tell me the pokemon you used)
    Originals
    Mutated pokemon (example: a charmander with three arms/hands, two tails, and one eye)
    Evil Pokemon (original or new)

Anyone that helps me will get credit for their work in the credits(duh) and I may add you as a trainer in the game... Oh yeah, that remninds me, I need trainer sprites too. Thanks guys.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    W3rd nukkas. Trainer wise i could use some architects, some sort of new evil team... Im thinking team appocalypse. Also, I could use some creepy looking trainers and mad scientists, maybe some ghost hunters. Oh yeah, and excavaters. If you can think of anything else let me know.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    bump... Didn't want this to get lost, didn't know if you guys knew i replied or not because it fell pretty low pretty quick so yeah, this is just to make sure.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Hey, well i also would like to have a trainer sprite of myself(picture attached) and a pokemon of my dog Darby(also attached) Thanks guys. Get ready for me as your rival. Im going to need an overworld version to(of both, i want my doggy to follow me around whenever you see me, yeah!)

Oh, and just so you know my pants are ultra-tight black jeans(don't forget the studded belt, 4 row, not in the loops, just hanging around my hips)

Legendary MasterX

Dracogriff
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    Here ok,it's a pokegod
    17ygk9

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • i have alot of fusions at my site there not all but theres about 1/4 of my sprites if you want more just ask (link to site is in sig)

Back