• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

calling good spriters to help with spriting

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    hello spriter:

i am BT8290, and as you may know, i have my own spriting thread, and im looking for help. im getting behind, and the person i had with helping me i think quit, so i need some good spriters to help me in my thread

1. you must be able to do fusions, and recolors
    2. post any examples you have in here
    3. you must be active enough to keep up with your own requests, and be able to do them within a couple days (unless they are difficult or custom)
    4. have fun in my thread, and dont flame or spam, that way we can keep from getting it closed.
    5. I will take 2 people to help, and i will judge on who will help
    6. i might get a couple other spriters to judge, that way, i can make sure i am making the right choice
    7. dont be discouraged just because you dont make it, it just means that someone else made sprites that were more appealing to us. dont quit spriting if you dont make it
    8. are these too long, will anyone try out?
    9. hopefully someone will

alright! the "tryouts" start now! i will find a couple people to judge when i feel that enough people tried out

post 5 different sprites, and they must be fusions

the end date is: april 10, so hurry, before it ends(the date is subject to change depending on the number of participants)

have fun, and good luck to all! (this is beginning to sound like the spriting contest, lol)

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    i can help
    i do recolors:

fusions:

trainers:

and pokemorphs:

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    nice work you have komo, and ive seen you around, and i know you are good, so youll definitely be able to help... im not sure how many people will ask if they can help, but im not expecting that many... but, yes, you can help, and thanks!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'd help but I hate recolours...plus I'm not a ace mixer...much better with edits

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    editing.. like what? trainers? cause im... *cough* kinda not the best trainer editer and making trainers.... lol, i never say that, but im starting to believe that... eh... XD but you dont really need to know how to do fusions or recolors... but if you can do something that is useful with requests, and are good at it, ill let u help, but only if you want

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    sorry if im past due but i couldnt get on pokecommunity

heres a woobefet/pupitar fusiun

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    lol, sorry... yeah... i did say that... but for like i think everyone, pc didnt work like on the deadline, so, yeah, il accept any "entries" lol, couldnt think of better word... above this post.. now ill get someone to help me "judge"(again... the word) who i should take in my thread... im thinking ill only need 1, and possibly 2... so, yeah, sorry, but i cant take everyone, but theres plenty of help needed out there, so dont get down if you dont get picked... but, hopes the ppl will not quit XD

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    alright everyone! i have decided who will be helping me in my thread and i wish i could take all of you, but it would be way too many to take. thanks everyone for being interested in this, and you are all great spriters, so dont let this discourage you if you arent chosen.

but i wont ramble on any more... i received an entry via pm, and it was from aaron5367 (dont remember if the numbers are right XD) so aaron, you are allowed in my thread.

also i chose 1 other entry that was in the thread, and komo1234, you have been chosen.

I had asked someone to tell me who they thought should be in the thread, but they never replied, and im starting to fall behind in my thread a lot, so i need to tell who is in it faster, lol...

thanks everyone for your interest! dont quit spriting, just keep spriting, and you will become a better spriter day by day! now, komo and aaron, you may introduce yourselves in my thread, and take any requests you want... whoever goes first, take proto man's first, because i have been extremely busy, and hes been waiting... but congratz to aaron and komo, and to everyone else, keep spriting!

Back