• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calum's New Trading Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Would you be interesting in a shiny Adamant Bagon for you UT Lugia? :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    I'll trade a UT Alamos Darkrai for as many female starters as you've got, other than charmander.

Stratomaster

METALLICA ROCK!,SLIPKNOT SUCK!
    Years
  • shiny vapoureon, gengar and alakazam, im interested in these and u can pick watever 3 u want back in return from my shiny trade tread ;) its in my sig

pokecrazy123

The Dark Side is Strong in You
    Years
  • I need these pokemon Ill trde any item I need them all level 1 Can you help me? I can offer almst any item

Magikarp
    Trait: Intimidate
    Adamant Nature
    Gastly
    Trait: Levitate
    Timid Nature
    Beldum
    Trait: Clear Body
    Adamant Nature
    Happiny
    Trait: Natural Cure
    Calm Nature
    Skarmory
    Trait: Keen Eye
    Impish Nature
    Mudkip
    Trait: Torrent
    Relaxed Nature

Last edited:

CalumMUFC

Check out My Trade Thread!
    Years
  • shiny vapoureon, gengar and alakazam, im interested in these and u can pick watever 3 u want back in return from my shiny trade tread ;) its in my sig

I have just traded Alakazam and Gengar, so only vaporeon left, im interested in Ho-oh shiny, want to swap vaporeon for ho oh?

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
  • I'm looking for all the starters from the generation games. I currently have all 4th gen and charmander. Just wonder what you were willing to trade for it =o

Back