• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Came looking for a ROM hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    Not any one in particular, just something a bit more unique. I'm really excited for Pokemon black/white, and I want to play a pokmon game to keep me busy. I've played Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, and Diamond, and I'm really not up for replaying any of those or playing Soul Silver/Heart Gold. Same game every time, you know?

I've been looking through the Hack Showcase, and nothing really catches my eye. There was one called Pokemon NEVER Black and White, but that's in really poor English and I really would prefer it to at least be somewhat correct with minimal grammatical errors.

Are there any hacks that don't do the traditional professor gives you a pokemon, rival challenges you, then you run off to fight brock? Something a little more new and exciting?

Thanks for any help.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Unfortunately, I couldn't point out a ROM Hack that might interest you since I'm not the biggest player of them. However, if yuo look more into out ROM Hacking section, I'm sure you might find something that interests you other than the usual game play that you mentioned. I can't say this is much of an introduction thread though. :\

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Not to be rude, but I think I read that it's against the rules to come asking for ROMs.
    Just wanna add that it's perfectly fine to ask about ROM hacks, just not for the ROMs themselves. If asking for hacks was against the rules, then we certainly wouldn't have an entire board for it.

Since your question has been answered, you're more than free to create a new introduction, Johnald.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back