• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cameron the Photographer

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

...but only because it seems to be random. If somebody figures out which slot is always blocked, tell me, and I'll stick my little HM Slave in it for pictures, so they look better.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    I just hope the guy makes some money so he can upgrade his crappy camera (holy pixels!).

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Picture it...

You are walking through the overgrown valley, grass everywhere and no discernible path to speak of. It is getting dark, but no stars can be seen as they are being blotted out by the looming mass of mountain before you. It is deathly silent - no other person has ever ventured out this far in a long, long time. You are sweating slightly - everywhere around you is tall grass, some clusters large enough to consume you. You feel eyes on you everywhere, fixated, watching your every move. You glance at your trusted parter - it is quivering silently, waiting for the inevitable attack. The night swallows you and the darkness becomes thick. Suddenly, a shadow looms up out of the darkness. It is racing towards you, a glint of something shiny in it's hands. You hardly have time to react. Your Pokémon rushes to your aid but it hit aside, you throw up your arms to protect yourself. This is it. This is the end.

"Hi! I'm Cameron the Photographer! You look so photogenic! How about a picture?"

There is no-one around to hear the screams...

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
    Picture it...

You are walking through the overgrown valley, grass everywhere and no discernible path to speak of. It is getting dark, but no stars can be seen as they are being blotted out by the looming mass of mountain before you. It is deathly silent - no other person has ever ventured out this far in a long, long time. You are sweating slightly - everywhere around you is tall grass, some clusters large enough to consume you. You feel eyes on you everywhere, fixated, watching your every move. You glance at your trusted parter - it is quivering silently, waiting for the inevitable attack. The night swallows you and the darkness becomes thick. Suddenly, a shadow looms up out of the darkness. It is racing towards you, a glint of something shiny in it's hands. You hardly have time to react. Your Pokémon rushes to your aid but it hit aside, you throw up your arms to protect yourself. This is it. This is the end.

"Hi! I'm Cameron the Photographer! You look so photogenic! How about a picture?"

There is no-one around to hear the screams...

"What the heck r u doin here?"

"well ummm stal..... takin pictures!!! of course i had no idea u were here. im not sort of stalker."

"*cough* yes"

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I thought it was cool a great idea. I loved it in my leaf green version when I had a photo with my team on my trainer card. it is a shame you cant see all the pokemon though but apart from that its great!

You can get Photo's on Firered/Leafgreen? Where?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Whenever I see him, my team and I would get our picture taken. Most of the photos have the same Pokemons, however. I need more variety.

I agree; he needs to get a better camera.

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    OMG

I actually hate him so so much. He was good after the first 5 photo's but on the 100th time he asked me for a photo it sends me mad because I mever know its him until I speak with him XD

Caxno

Caxno - The Ash of Tomorrow :D
    Years
    Well, I couldn't find a list anywhere, however I might be able to make one using my guidebook for the Johto region, however, not for Kanto. When I'm done I'll post it here.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
    Welp, my favorite is the one I had in the Ruins of Alph, or the one I took at the Day-Care center,
    RoA: I think it seems like a vacation photo, because to me the Ruins of Alph always seemed... mystical? Like if I really did live in Jhoto I'd vacation there and explore the ruins and get a little souvenir picture to hang on my wall.
    D-CC: I like this one because it's only me, Esme (My Espeon) and the DayCare man, and who doesn't want to take a picture with an old man? He's like Santa Claus. Now that I think about it, I wish I would have had a Stantler in my party because then it would have been Christmas-y.

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    D-CC: I like this one because it's only me, Esme (My Espeon) and the DayCare man, and who doesn't want to take a picture with an old man? He's like Santa Claus. Now that I think about it, I wish I would have had a Stantler in my party because then it would have been Christmas-y.

What a coincidence! I happened to take a picture there with my Espeon too.

Anyways, you guys are taking it too seriously. So what if that guy is there asking for photos? You could just take it or leave it, it's nothing to fret about. ^^

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Anyone who says he isn't a stalker is mistaken. I went down to Slowpoke Well, after seeing him just about everywhere in Johto and Kanto, thinking it'd be hilarious to see him there. Guess who I found.

My favorite picture, however, has to be the one in the Goldenrod Underground. Team Rocket FTW.

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
    The picture he takes of you in Pallet Town, with Red's house in the background, kinda feels special. It's where it all started, after all. :)

!?

Akitakeshi
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    I thought it was funny when I found him inside the slowpoke well. Odd place to find him.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Cameron Clown ...
    The phtos do add a nice touch to the game, but they're so pixelated that they actually become more of ugly to look at ... -__-
    The concept is good but it needs better graphics . And actually SEE where the photo is done ...

Back