• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone spare me special rockruff pls..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Im playing ultra sun and i lost my rockruff own tempo ability :( could you please spare me one by breeding it..

Yea, just give me a couple minutes. Do you have discord? If you do, add me. BrianChocolate#5415

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yea, just give me a couple minutes. Do you have discord? If you do, add me. BrianChocolate#5415

Wow you're such a nice person.. Im sorry i dont have discord, and i dont have any experience on trading pokemon yet..But this is my friend code 1135-1863-1674

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    The bar on top of "Trade" and "Battle" should say "Connected to the Internet". If it isn't the bottom right corner has a button for you to do so.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    If we can't trade. Just put a random pokemon on the GTS asking for a female rockruff level 1 and I'll send it to you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back