• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can I make a Million Post Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathfire234

neid moar cokiez ~.:.:NAO:.:.~
Years
  • Ok, now you may say no, mods, but I want to explain this.

A million post thread, if you don't know what it is, than I'll tell you.

It's a thread where alot of people can talk, (no spam) until they hit post 1,000,000.

So, mods? Can I make one?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Let me put it this way.

In two-and-a-half years, the forum has barely reached three million posts. That's with thousands of active members, posting in tens of thousands of topics. I think you might just be hard pushed to make a topic hit a million posts, especially without any spam.

deathfire234

neid moar cokiez ~.:.:NAO:.:.~
    Years
  • Really? I've seen a Forum with over 4,000,000 post's with less members than there are here, it's easier than it sounds. Oh well.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Uhm, no. We already have a thread where people can chat with each other. It's called the "Daily Chit-Chat", and is found in the Other Chat forum.

If you just need a thread to randomly boost the reply count, just use one of the counting threads in the Other Trivia forum.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • Ya know, in our 3+ year history we've restarted the forums a number of times. If you were to count all the posts contributed to the other pc versions (old databases) we'd have well over 6 million posts..

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I think that if we did try it would could get a million posts but like scizz said we already have threads like these.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    we have the counting to infinity thread... use that, we're at 275, though posts that arent activly trying to fgrain posts have gotten over 600 pages. there are a few in the funtime in pokeland section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back