• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can Pokedit Pokemon Be Moved To Pokemon Bank?

Years
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could help me with a question I had about Pokedit. I was looking at purchasing a version of Pokemon Black with only the mythical Pokemon (Keldeo, Meloetta, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Phione and Victini). I am looking to play through a game starting with a low-level legendary on my team. Each legendary will be at or below level 15 and none will be shiny.

My question stems from he fact that I plan on moving these Pokemon via PoekTransporter to the Pokemon Bank and then to either Pokemon OR or X. Will any of these Pokemon be able to be uploaded onto the PokeTransporter? For example the Mew obtained using the glitch on Pokemon Blue on virtual console cannot be uploaded to the PokeTransporter. If any of you guys have used Pokedit in a similar way as I intend to it would be immensely appreciated if you could help. Thanks.

Steven C.

Back