• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can Pokemon tell the future?!

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
  • Can Pokemon tell the future?!

I knew it the whole time.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Are you serious? Honestly this isn't even a good connection. I'd rather believe those 9/11 conspiracies and the Microsoft with the Wingding font prediction.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Nice job taking this from /b/, or some other site.

Yeah, I was unimpressed when I saw this 8 months ago, and it's not impressing now.

hunterzhorizon

Noob, Needs Teacher.
    Years
  • People I know this is kind of old but alot of people havent heard it yet, and i never said i WAS taking any credit so.... yeah be quiet please...
    also I never said it was real, just sort of interesting...
    and was looking for more...
    So if you want to tell me im coping,or unoriganal, or crazy, please keep it to your self or PM me so others dont have to see the worthless, non-related, comments....
    Thanks.

Brock Abomasnow for president!!!
    JK, im not into politics...

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Then give credit to who you took it from instead of getting all torn-up and touchy because people aren't impressed.

Back