• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can some one teach me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
People can't just tell you exactly how to make good banners. =\
You need to actually know something about the program you're working with, so you know what does this and that, how this can edit that, ect.
Having a 'good banner', is kind of a matter of opinion. Some people might absolutley adore a banner, while other people hate it, just personal preference.

Firstly, though, you need a good graphics program. I use Photoshop CS 8 myself, and I suggest you get Photoshop 7 or CS (or Photoshop Elements, I haven't used it but I heard that it's almost exactly the same as normal Photoshop, just a cheaper alternative o.O).

After you have that, go to http://www.good-tutorials.com .
It's a great place to start out, and you should easily be able to find something that appeals to you.
If you need help with certian tools or fucntions of Photoshop, feel free to say so and I'll help you out as best as I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back