• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone check my Fakemon sprites?

Uzamaki Nagato

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Disregarding the real Pokemon scattered around the picture, can someone review my sprites and tell me if they're any good or not - and give me some advice on how to improve them? I was trying to design some fake starters, a fake Siberian Husky Pokemon and a fake Canary Pokemon. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • We really want sprites to be authentic in your own way, that's why we limit showcase threads to 4 original examples of sprites that were made from nothing (scratch). Your edits and amalgamations are well done, but it wouldn't hurt to try scratch would it?

I'll give you some time to work on scratch sprites (give or take 3 days) otherwise I will move this over to recolours/fusions. Keep pixeling! If you need help you can either post your progress here or send me a PM and I'll help you out one-on-one. :D

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • I'm not the best with pixelization or anything, but they look really choppy. I saw someone help someone out with this a while back and provided a really good example. Maybe you can ask around and see how to fix that.

Back