• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Can someone help me get a Shiny Ho-oh!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    I really want a shiny Ho-oh. I have a few shiny pokemon I could trade.
    Shiny flareon
    Shiny bisharp
    Shin conkeldurr
    Shiny virizion
    Shiny mew two

I also have non-shiny pokemon if you interested in anything in particular let me know and I will try to get it to trade for your shiny Ho-oh! I also wouldn't mind having a Mew, Diancie, Arceus, Darkrai, Manaphy, Meoletta, or Keldeo =)

If anyone has any of these they would be willing to trade or give me I would really appreciate it! Feel free to add me regardless and maybe we can trade something else or at least enjoy each others friend safaris! =)

Fc 4442-2105-7909

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    I really want a shiny Ho-oh. I have a few shiny pokemon I could trade.
    Shiny flareon
    Shiny bisharp
    Shin conkeldurr
    Shiny virizion
    Shiny mew two

I also have non-shiny pokemon if you interested in anything in particular let me know and I will try to get it to trade for your shiny Ho-oh! I also wouldn't mind having a Mew, Diancie, Arceus, Darkrai, Manaphy, Meoletta, or Keldeo =)

If anyone has any of these they would be willing to trade or give me I would really appreciate it! Feel free to add me regardless and maybe we can trade something else or at least enjoy each others friend safaris! =)

Fc 4442-2105-7909

I can hook you up with all those. I am interested in the shiny Mewtwo, Flareon and Bisharp. Do you have any of the Sinnoh starters with hidden abilities? If not can you give me a couple of competitive pokemon to even it out?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Would you be interested in a 3 for 3 trade?
    Like those 3 for Shiny Ho-oh, Mew, and Meloetta? I don't really have any competitive pokemon available right now unfortunately.

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Would you be interested in a 3 for 3 trade?
    Like those 3 for Shiny Ho-oh, Mew, and Meloetta? I don't really have any competitive pokemon available right now unfortunately.

Alright then sounds good. When do you want to trade. I am on US Eastern time. Today is busy for me but I can do tomorrow between 10 am and 4pm.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    That sounds good to me. How about 1pm? Oh can i ask if the Shiny Ho-oh has a nickname or if it is just its name? If its just its name I dont care the language haha I just dont like nicknames so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back