• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone help me out with some trades??

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Getting Pokemon Y again very soon and will need help getting a few Pokemon can anyone help?

I'll want a ditto, Scythor and abra, although could probs find the latter two myself.
    A tauros with its hidden ability and a froakie with its hidden ability.

Also will need to trade my Scythor and kadabra with someone to evolve them then receive back.

If anyone could help that would be great, thank you

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Hi,

Will this trade be conducted on X/Y? If so, I can help out with getting you freshly a hatched Ditto, Abra and Scyther. Also with the evolution trades too.

As with the HA Pokémon, I can't help but I'm sure someone here will be able to help out with that.

Let me know whenever!

Years
    Yeah trade will be conducted on Pokemon Y.
    Thank you for your help guys as soon as I get the game I'll let you know so you can help me. Very much appreciated.

Do u know anyone that could help me with a hidden ability tauros?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Yeah trade will be conducted on Pokemon Y.
    Thank you for your help guys as soon as I get the game I'll let you know so you can help me. Very much appreciated.

Do u know anyone that could help me with a hidden ability tauros?
    Try checking the trade shops, perhaps this one.

Years
    An abra, Scythor, and ditto. Also a metal coat of possible but attach it to abra or ditto. There was a couple of others I wanted I'll have to check.

Really need hidden ability tauros though haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back