• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone help me please?

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    I'm training a duskull, because I get this feeling in my gut that dusknoir can make a powerful addition to my roster. So can anyone help me with professional advice on how to train dusknoir, what EVs I should concentrate on, and what role he should take(I.e. Wall, annoyer, etc. ) I've searched the forums already and there were only suggestive movesets and it didn't help me much. Thank you to anyone and everyone who provides me with any information.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Well...Dusknoir is plauged by a pathetic HP Base stat, but it should never be raised, as Pain Split usually ends up doing damage to the foe and healing Duskie. Will-o-Wisp is a good move option, but outside of that I'm unsure....

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    dusknoir has a poor hp even in evs it'll tke the place of an annoyer with pain split will-o-wisp and toxic

so it can be

hope i helped slama..xxxx

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Hmm... I tried training on to lvl 50, his stats are in
    hp: 125
    Atk: 89
    Def: 150
    Spatk: 75
    Spdef: 142
    Spd: 48

...with a rash nature.
    In my opinion, these have to be hindering stats... I expect him to have more defense. Seeing that hi-def I concluded he was an annoying wall of some sort. But I still need more professional information~ please help me people.

P.s. Thank you guys for the help, each one helps me little by littlefurther in reaching success.

P.s.s. Has anyone battled a dusknoir I can take example from? Some battle stories can help a lot too ^^

Last edited:

itsgian

Aspiring Poke-Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Hmm... I tried training on to lvl 50, his stats are in
    hp: 125
    Atk: 89
    Def: 150
    Spatk: 75
    Spdef: 142
    Spd: 48

...with a rash nature.
    In my opinion, these have to be hindering stats... I expect him to have more defense. Seeing that hi-def I concluded he was an annoying wall of some sort. But I still need more professional information~ please help me people.

P.s. Thank you guys for the help, each one helps me little by littlefurther in reaching success.

P.s.s. Has anyone battled a dusknoir I can take example from? Some battle stories can help a lot too ^^

Wait, is he untouched? try checking Marriland's Ultimate Stat Calculator to find his IV's, and try to rebreed for a new one...

I haven't Battled Dusknoir personally but I've seen battle and movesets, here's one:

DUSKNOIR
    - Confuse Ray
    - Toxic/Will-o-Wisp
    - Mean Look
    - Night Shade

Back