• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Can someone help me with Sappy?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    Hi recently i have been looking for a way to change music of the title screen of Pokemon FR. I found sappy and it was fine. I got my midi file and converted it to a .s file. But when i replace it with the title theme in sappy it only does the first instrument of the file. Ex: Drums,piano, etc and it only does drums. Please help

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hi recently i have been looking for a way to change music of the title screen of Pokemon FR. I found sappy and it was fine. I got my midi file and converted it to a .s file. But when i replace it with the title theme in sappy it only does the first instrument of the file. Ex: Drums,piano, etc and it only does drums. Please help
    Question threads belong in the Beginner's Lounge subforum.

Thread Moved.

Back