• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Can someone help me with scripting

Bojan_Gaming

Pretty much mate
Years
  • So I have no clue of scripting so I am not sure how to do that. Basically, it's for the roaming legendary and roadblocks for certain areas. Either something that removes the roaming legendary (in Fire Red) or having scripts that let's you battle these Pokemon, depending on which Starter you picked. For example you picked Charmander and the roaming is Suicune. Then in some locations you can catch Entei and Raikou. Or something that removes Suicune entireley. As well as having roadblocks for some ares. Like it would be cool to have a trainer blooking the path. I have no clue and even internet results really help. Please help me. I am just bad at scripting...

Last edited:
    Back