• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I started a Youtube channel and i really need help with Channel Art and Logo if anyone can make me one much will be appreciated. Will post some Pokemon Y Let's Play since no one I've seen on this forum site do, its not bad quality but it is recorded using a HD Cam with 1080p so not to bad. Please anyone?

If no then it's okay, i just need help in this area because i have no experience in it lol Thanks for reading :)

Also if admin is looking at this, i will not try to gain subs from this website. I am only posting it so people that are having trouble or just wanna see someone else go through the game.

Reason why it's in Cam because I'm too poor to afford a Capture Card! :(

Also Again, I am looking for anything with the colors Black and Red maybe some blue. Anything that is giving to me i will use it, im not picky so let your mind flow and don't worry about me always bumping you after. Thanks will be giving from my heart.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but this thread is a request thread; which isn't allowed in A&D. Good luck though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back