• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone make me some sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    I'm looking for someone to make 64x64 16 color sprites of these images:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • If any of those are not official art you need the artist's permission before you ask someone to sprite those for you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    If any of those are not official art you need the artist's permission before you ask someone to sprite those for you.

Alright, I will try it myself, but I don't see any problem doing it because once it is on the web, it becomes public. Thank you for the information. Only 2 of them aren't fanart, the second from the first Mewtwo movie and the last from Pokkén.

Years
  • but I don't see any problem doing it because once it is on the web, it becomes public.

You are 100% wrong about that legally and morally. If you ever continue to do so on this section, you can and will be infracted for plagiarism which can lead to a ban.
    Since this request isn't needed as it's not valid I'll close the thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back