• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can`t post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
  • Your account is probalby on hold because we're still trying to confirm your email address.

If you can only post in the "Community Questions & Feedback" forum, then you need to do one of two things.

1. Open your e-mail and check to see if you have received an e-mail from PC. If you have then follow the activation link provided in the e-mail, and you should be able to post in all the forums.
    2. If you didn't get the email for some reason or another (perhaps an error was made when you input your e-mail during registration) then just PM one of the Praetors or Administrators about it. They will change your usergroup for you so you will be able to post.

and while this is a better reply.. lol I guess. This discussion should really be moved to "The official "PC Won't load | I can't post | Threads won't load" etc thread." where I've already replied to your post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back